Blizzard is banning players from abusing the renown exploit

During early launch there was ways exploit max rep for renown. The exploit was using your main account for severed threads, then completing it on many multiple accounts under your warband.

1 Like

Well, those players should have known better. If something is too good to be true, it probably is.

1 Like

Someone beat you to it by this much. (:

…do they get to keep the exploited/boosted renown? If so then 4 days ban is a slap on the wrist tbh :sweat_smile:

1 Like

nope reset to the right lvls

2 Likes

This will have no bearing on the race, those players are already gearing up on new temp accounts. Anyone with half a brain knows this.

1 Like

If you believe Wowhead / Reddit comments, “innocent players” have once again been caught in the ban waves. Mostly talking about people with multiple accounts under a single Bnet. Let’s see how many innocents come clamoring to the forums.

4 days, not long enough. Go the month, I say. No more firsts for them.

1 Like

Be hilarious though if any new accounts joining any world first guilds were also temp banned for ban evasion, or outright perma’d. I doubt they’d do this but it’d be funny to see the reaction.

I’ve been on the internet long enough to know that more often than not, the people saying they’re ‘innocent’ are anything but.