Blizzard involved in a coverup!

It’s insane how Blizzard is trying to pull wool over everyone’s eyes right now. Plenty of people saw the truth. Some didn’t accept it, but we saw it.

Now Blizzard acts like it didn’t even happen?

I saved this image when Blizzard first announced the new race/class changes. This isn’t some fictional show from Amazon where people in an alternative timeline are playing Gnome Paladins and Worgen shamans right now. This is real life. The above is a real picture!

Blizzard revealed to the world that Gnome Paladins exist! Same with Worgen shaman (and I bet they have cute dog totems too!).

We need to not accept this level of deception with Blizzard rewriting history! I mean, go look at their webpage right now detailing the new class/race combos.

No Gnome Paladins or Worgen Shaman. Even though we have evidence that they existed before!

We need to wake up! Blizzard is hiding those Gnome Paladins and Worgen Shaman somewhere. We as a community need to not let this coverup stand!

6 Likes

Careful Luuni ,they will turn you into a fruit

19 Likes

I know the truth! I want to play a Gnome paladin with a little shield and wings.

4 Likes

You forgot to remove the artifacts off one of them checky marks.

9 Likes

I like how the one check mark is slightly off color and crusty while the rest are normal :dracthyr_a1:

11 Likes

I’d swiotch to gnome in a heartbeat

1 Like

Idk what that is? I took a screenshot of the webpage. I know the Gnome Paladin on looks a bit strange. Let me see if I can find the original thread where they posted it.

Some other comments were curious about Gnome paladins.

https://i.imgur.com/98lCH9v.png

I think you’re using the outdated version. The latest one I found shows that they’re including Gnome and Panda demon hunters, but removing Panda monks??? I guess I’m officially cancelled.

6 Likes

Here is thread.

When they posted it I think they messed up and revealed their plans for Gnome paladins and worgen shamans, but changed it! Other commenters even mention the odd new “unannounced” class/race combos.

So, now I want a Gnome Paladin! We’ve been bamboozled. The greatest of offenses.

(I also commented :grin: )

Mistakes happen bro :person_shrugging:
Or maybe they intended to do it but ran out of time. There will be more combos in the future no worries.

Desperately need more Druids and Pallys. Though I actually dunno why only KT are Druids when humans of the Alliance literally been living with them forever (Nelfs and later the pups that are also human wtf?).

1 Like

Ironically Human Shamans exist…but are not playable.

2 Likes

x files theme intensifies

2 Likes

I wonder what happened to the Pandaren Monks there…

I’d say that is more Kultiran Shamans but like small bodies

1 Like

The Forsaken won’t want Calia around if they too can’t be paladin

too bad pally is a $ h i t class now and no one will want to play

2 Likes

As in skinny Kul Tirans?

:cityscape: :city_sunset: :cityscape: :city_sunset:

2 Likes

You play it!

:rofl:

for now. untill i see how garbage it is in DF
its not looking good man