Blizzard involved in a coverup!

I’m still waiting on Mechagnome Druids… because…

2 Likes

You know they were Gilneans first before they were Walking Woof Generators, right?

Worgen Totems would look pretty sweet, I dunno how to describe what I’m imagining but I can see like, some cool gothic looking, Tim Burton-esque totems.

Also why does the tick mark for gnome look like a brighter color than the other tickmarks?

Notice how it’s more white to the other tickmarks, which are like a light beige at most?

2 Likes

Gnome Pally Table Crossed Out Luuni explodes into fruit
I even fixed the check mark color! :wink:.

The real reason gnomes can’t be paladins: Aponi’s heightism.
Poster saying you have to be this high to be a paladin with small WoW races

7 Likes
1 Like

I would love gnome paladins and Worgen shamans

1 Like

Panda druids and paladins should exist.

:panda_face:

1 Like

They’re removing pandaren monks because all pandaren will have access to monk abilities. You get to pick a secondary class now.

2 Likes

I hope not, I have a panda monk too.

Blizzard hands off my panda monk!

:newspaper_roll:

:panda_face:

I mean Kul Tirans are humans too, man. Don’t be a racist.

1 Like

If a Panda Monk picked Demo Warlock as its secondary class, would said Panda Demo Warlock Monk have demons that know kung fu?

1 Like

Yes, but only because all demons know kung fu. Demons were secretly pandaren the whole time.

Funny. It looked different when i checked! :thinking:
Imgur

2 Likes

The colour is slightly off, use an online colour tool and adjust accordingly and repost… also, put Goblins in plz.

“I’m not saying it’s aliens, but…”

:alien:

Living proof that Gnome Druids exist! That video features their new travel form. :fox_face:

Blizzard is hiding those Gnome Druids somewhere. We as a community need to not let this coverup stand! Oh wait, sorry… this is the wrong “Gnome crushed dreams” thread. :broken_heart:

1 Like