Blizzard! How many more subs are you willing to lose before you finally address premades?!

For a lot of people the pvp element is non-existent, others simply just give up on the game itself after facing their 9th flippin premade in a row. You know this is BS and yet you do nothing, just sit there comfortably in your high chairs with all your money, watching half your sub base suffer in this rigged, ridiculous part of the game.

Pugs cant win against premades 99% of the time and yet they are FORCED to fight them after 20-30 min long queues and get no honor or rep, just a huge waste of time.

Fix this non sense please ffs

27 Likes

Who are you talking to? Who is this imaginary person with a high chair and lots of money? It certainly isn’t a Blizzard employee. They are all on salaries – NONE of them receives any subscription money.

This is an insult, right? You are claiming that Blizzard designs its games based on “whatever design will maximize subscriptions”.

1 Like

FORCED to fight them

2 Likes

how many times do people need to be told that premades were apart (sic a part) of the vanilla experience? 10, 100, 1000 times?

#nochanges

oh, and anybody quitting over it did not play vanilla

12 Likes

Blame premades for being bad at the game. #Yikes

9 Likes

I suppose you mean “a part” (meaning “part of” or “included within”) and not the complete opposite “apart” (meaning “separate from”).

6 Likes

yep, didn’t hit the space bar hard enough lol.

2 Likes

100%

meeting premades all day is really really dull.
Random pugs win or lose make for a fun game.

getting rofl stomped by marshall and warriors with their YAWN paladin healers behind them is as boring and toxic to fun game play as it gets.

Is blizzard determined to kill of pvp in this game?

I don’t WANT or have the time to organise a premade team. You know - responsibilities, working, children. No one is paying ME to play 10-16 hours of pvp a day.

premades WHERE not part of my vanilla experience thanks very much.

they are sucking the fun out of playing.

10 Likes

Crazy as alliance I have instant queues. Fight a lot of horde pugs to.
Maybe reroll?

1 Like

It doesn’t take 10 hours to LFG and queue as a group. Add friends to your friend list. Join a guild.

1 Like

you didn’t play vanilla then. simple as that. Premades were in vanilla.

1 Like

excuse me? I lived on WOW in vanilla.

And premades where not part of that experience.
kthxbai

3 Likes

There was maybe 5-10% of games against premades in Vanilla. You’d be lucky to get a 50% rate of PUG games in Classic. It’s not the same.

12 Likes

i wouldn’t brag about living on wow while being this bad.

2 Likes

You may not have had as much to drink tonight, though…

Drinking and badposting is dangerous to all of our health.

2 Likes

lol. who are you? no one.

try not to make assumptions, you’ll end looking foolish.
and being rude behind your keyboard impresses me even less. You wanna be rude to my face? go for gold…

Try to focus on the topic being discussed…can you keep up?

meeting premades all day long isn’t fun. my bg chat is fun of everyone hating on them, and on my server as well.
players DETEST having their pvp experience ruined by these try hards who have all the time in the world to grind.

they where NOT part of my vanilla experience -

11 Likes

Not if we take care of each other. :slight_smile:

#justiceforp2

What did you just say about me? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills.

I would assume losing constantly isn’t fun, while you continue to not take responsibility on why that might be so.

You don’t need all of the time in the world to grind, you just need to group up and coordinate as a team.

3 Likes