Blizzard Has Jumped The Shark On This One

The hero we need but not the one we deserve.

4 Likes

Well, that’s what Adam Savage calls his sons when he just casually brings them up in his videos. It’s pretty funny.

1 Like

It’s one of the many reasons Mr. Savage is one of my favorite people of all time.

Counterpoint: Nonbinary people exist.

7 Likes

Could we hurry up and find the next thing to be fake outraged about? This one’s getting old.

11 Likes

I got it! Lack of fuzzy sock transmogs.

And go!

7 Likes

Ugh. Just go away already. Stop spamming the same stuff over and over. Go post in one of the other ones and commiserate with all the other miserables.

5 Likes

Let me check the list.

Says here the next outrage is the reveal of the Shamans talent tree for DF.

2 Likes

My original post is only about 25 minutes old, and it’s already been flagged several times. Nothing I said was derogatory or insulting. It’s just stating my opinion. If that’s a reason to flag a post, then who ever is doing it should take a moment to self reflect on the meaning of tolerance and inclusion.

17 Likes

And those people are idiots. Things change. Times change. This is a double quarter pounder nothing burger and people are having meltdowns over it.

Regardless of when it’s implemented, it’s the same thing in the end. So either be made at any company that does it or move on with your life.

2 Likes

Sunday is tomorrow.

Yes, your post is that indeed. Well said.

7 Likes

4 Likes

I think they should have just changed it to:

1. No dirty pillows.

2. Dirty pillows.

That would have covered everyone! :wink:

7 Likes

This is just more spam BS.

Get a life.

3 Likes

I have my torch and pitchfork on standby if they try to turn Windshear into a talent.

3 Likes

You know this question comes up a lot in these threads, and I’ve yet to understand the validity of the question. Because, in asking the question it doesn’t just invalidate the OPs opinion on the change, but it also invalidates everyone’s opinion on the change.

And, the question generally just comes off as a hypocritical deflection by the people who ask it. Because, they claim the change is meaningless when talking to people they disagree with, but if it was truly meaningless then it makes just as little sense for them to care so much and defend the change against those who disagree with it.

24 Likes

Wait, where do I land on that…

I keep pointing this out but they either fail to answer my question of it or outright ignore it.

1 Like

This is thread number 17 over the course of one day. This fake outrage needs to stop. Muted.

2 Likes