Blizzard has heard Night Elf fan points

But it is not their thoughts but events that have happened, that is the so-called third level of writing, away from the character, and towards the events, as a transition to a character.

The reader is to be kept up to date with it and it gives an extended insight and is a continuation of the narrator. The narrator uses one of his characters as a point of view for a short time, but tells about things that REALLY happen, because he doesn’t let the character do anything, but sits down next to it and watches.

As I said, you only destroy your own credibility if you are unwilling to admit plain and simple facts, I just wonder why do you guys want to annoy each other all the time?

1 Like

This is past tense, Zahirwrite.

Will you find in many novels, I know whole novels described in a past tense.

i do it, too, if i write something for my story^^

1 Like

Wait. What.

You’re saying that Saurfang said that the whole War of Thorns ended with the nelves killing more Horde than Kal’dorei, before the Horde even made it to Darkshore?

Really?

No. Saurfang is describing a set of bouts in Ashenvale, near Astranaar.

i said nothing of this sort

Then what are you saying? Cause you implied I was wrong about the Malfurion/Ashenvale scenario.

You were never at the fighting at Falfarren River.

Especially not on your main, Dreadmoore.

Saurfang never camps in Astranaar. YOU know that. You did the Alliance quest. Sylvanas left Forsaken behind.

https://i.imgur.com/hXZB1YN.jpg

you were wrong, and you know it, you don´t like this two books and try to discredit everything in that sources.

I’m using the source I don’t like to prove that you’re incorrect.

1 Like

your answer on this was…

and thats wrong. that is happened.

No.

My answer on there being a river filled with corpses was answered with “I was there, chief.” So was Amadis. Neither of us see it happen.

And yet it happened. Just not seeing ingame, like so many things don’t.

1 Like

The Alliance quests actually make reference to the trap for Saurfang:

Alliance players were never at the fighting at Falfarren River, either.

5 Likes

Night Elf fans: We want a story where we get our lands back, a new home and revenge and/or justice for Teldrassil - show that our race is capable of doing things and not extinct now. Also let us free our people from hell

Blizzard: Okay we heard you! Here you have a story where Tyrande dies and/or loses her powers because she struggles with her Night Warrior powers that made her achieve nothing to begin with. Oh and also Sylvanas and the Horde are all good now.

Seriously, how can you be that out of touch? It’s not possible to do that without malicious intent. So those interviews about “we heard you” were just disgusting lies by disgusting people.

3 Likes

Why would you bump this?

1 Like

Because now we know that what he said in that interview were just lies.

2 Likes

Previous examples weren’t enough?

Morally Grey?

Not MOP 2.0?

Anduin not being justified?

You had to necro this thread because you are only just now realizing that you can’t believe what Blizzard says?

:cactus:

2 Likes

Without the threat of the Horde… there isn’t a game.

I don’t agree with that. Their presence in the zone was pretty insignificant prior to BC and there wasn’t a problem.

5 Likes