Blizzard has done the unthinkable - unite the player base

Thats what the buff is for. It increases every week to make sure non progression guilds eventually kill the bosses.

The changes are getting more invasive. They are at the point where they are screwing with gear progression paths now.

You are also right about the doublespeak they did about merging h and n lockouts but at the same time thinking of strong arming people into running ulduar longer.

Ah so this is why Naxx is also being buffed and it will get the same scaling buff?

1 Like

what is easier to fix? Boss health and damage or hundreds of pieces of gear if this falls flat

1 Like

Naxx gear isn’t even getting squished.

Sometimes I wonder if you are a chat bot lol

But i thought the issue was that raids were too easy?

1 Like

Naxx is laughably easy yes.

Yep, which blizzard isn’t doing anything about.

Hypocrisy is fun!!!

1 Like

S o wa it n ow yo u wan tth e mt o ma kech a ng e s?

they were hardly speaking in anything called english.

Nah at this point I’m just going to see what weird psychedelic wrath blizzard creates.

The reaction from the community to their changes will be worth the watch.

1 Like

Everyone of your posts has been talking out of your behind, none of the developers from 2009 has said anything like that, Rob Pardo was the OG creator/lead developer on wow from 2004-2016…you have no idea what your talking about.

yea but just because you like ulduar doesnt mean you have to force the rest of us to. if toc 10 drops better gear than ulduar tough t*tties. This is dumb.

If they really want people to play ulduar more than toc just dont release toc quickly

1 Like

I didn’t take a position on the subject. Just pointing out your unsubstantiated biases.

Enjoy your bubble.

Everyone of your posts has been talking out of your behind, none of the developers from 2009 has said anything like that, Rob Pardo was the OG creator/lead developer on wow from 2004-2016…you have no idea what your talking about.

It’s almost like you don’t read anything fully.
At no point did he say it was the lead developer. And in fact, blizzard did say they brough in someone from WOTLK

Kris Zierhut was one of the designers responsible for planning itemization during original Wrath of the Lich King

Spend less time being outraged about nothing and more time enjoying the good things in life. Venture outside the bubble now and then. It’s nice out here.

Uh, that was in response to a HUGE tantrum over not having a fresh pve server. I know you’re on the forums 24/7, so you definitely know people were claiming they were unsubbing in droves, and hurling insults about these devs intelligence.

Yeah you’re right no one asks for this this isn’t a good idea And it’s just silly if they really want Ulduar To last longer it’s simple just let the raid last longer we only got it for 3 months originally OK fine make it last 5 months.

Simple

Not a tantrum. People using logic and expressing their feedback in a productive manner is the opposite of a tantrum actually.

Completely agree with OP, however I’m becoming reluctant to express how I feel about this in forums, there is definitely a chilling effect occurring now; I’m very disappointed with some parties.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.