Blizzard has 100% ruined PVP and Ranking for Alliance

Its mind blowing how they can actually let this slide knowing how bad they ruined the ranking process for alliance members actually trying to reach high ranks.

In the good 'ol fps days it was common courtesy to switch sides when teams were unbalanced.

The entire honor system is a competition within your own faction, it should be no surprise that there are people that do this.

The alliance demographic when compared to the horde has more: Old people, very young people, stay at home moms, girls playing human priest instead of dwarf.

The Horde demographic when compared to the alliance has more: Sweaty neckbeard tryhards who min max in order to get every advantage in a game that never mattered in the first place.

Of course the alliance lack effort in pvp, if they wanted to put effort in they would have started by min maxing and rolling horde.

People that enjoy winning at PvP chose Horde more often. It’s pretty obvious. The reason is simple. They don’t want a challenge.

2 Likes

This is correct. Alliance is the side to join if you want to min max the amount of pvp you actually get.

yeah. way to start off your salty rant… with an obviously false statement.

Pretty sure all BGs are evenly matched. And I’m pretty sure Alliance is not punished with long queue times. So how exactly are alliance punished? In what possible way? World PvP is literally the only legitimate gripe you can claim, and world PvP is kind of a meme now.

No, we complained that alliance was premading a BG that wasn’t designed for premades, which horde cannot … this is just sounding more and MORE like the salty tears of an Alterac Ranker™.

You can still create your own WSG premade you know. Could you imagine how bad it would be if you couldn’t though!? Just imagine, not being able to premade against a faction that could. That would suck.

What does this have to do with horde again? This is an alliance problem created by alliance. Dodging was a thing in vanilla, even worse then actually. And again, you can always avoid it by making your own premade.

What were you looking forward to? The current state of classic PvP is the closest to vanilla that its ever been. Either you were looking forward to something that was never going to exist, or, as I suspect, you are actually just upset that PvE for PvP rank/gear with AV premade exploits are no longer a thing.

You didn’t answer my question.

Both factions premade in WSG and will in AB, pugs will lose 90% of games vs premades, thats how it was.

LMAO—with your admission of how lackluster the Alliance PvP spirit is…I gotta say no, it doesn’t feel THAT great. But again, I can’t help it if half of the people on your faction don’t want to try…

It’s gotta be pretty demoralizing for you and the others who want to actually compete…what can you do about it though?

2 Likes

I thought about finishing my Horde toon because I want to play with more people who enjoy PVP.
But then, look at the opposition.
It’s complete trash.

Almost every single game I get into, alliance refuse to work together, refuse to group up, and just do their own thing.
And they shout ppl down who try to get organized.
So what we end up with is 30 idiots turtling at SP arguing that we ARE still getting honor and 10 people (mostly stealth) trying to get LTS south.

It’s a real conundrum.

My guild does premades and we didn’t scout. We are more than willing to fight anyone who wants to challenge us.

working together with comms = cheating! Premades weren’t 100% win… I was in plenty where we would get all towers and lts and 30 horde would recall while 10 killed Vann. premades were the only way for alliance to level the playing field and get games with less trash afkers/botters. The only reqs for most of the servers was riding gear and 100% mount. I guess that’s cheating though.

1 Like

except it wasn’t because there was only 1-2 high ranking groups per faction on each server. With cross realm that seems to be the only thing you encounter are high ranked try hard groups.

1 Like

We’ve been doing a ton of WSG the last 3 days… Probably 50/50 pug/premade. We see a lot of scouts that turn into pugs and we have maybe a 10-20% of our pug matches where we’re at the flag room before more than 1-3 people have joined. The dodging is really bad for the pugs.

And still no responses :confused:

1 Like

Alliance still gets honor in AV. Just not as much as horde does. Only way get more honor is to work together and communicate. Has nothing to do with racials, or gear, or anything like that.

2 Likes

Blizzard did ruin pvp, but not ranking, lol.

Do you really think that if you can’t get in the top WSG premade of your server, you deserve be in the top brackets?

3 Likes

Care to explain why you deny basic facts?

Bullsheet, its only cheating because you were losing, if you werent losing u would have just laughed it off as alliance try harding on discord. If using instant Qs bcause of low ally population(on pvp servers) to have an advantage over horde is cheating then how is horde using their overwhelming population to camp every flightpath and constantly kill alliance players for honor not cheating? They are the same thing, a result of the stupid population mess . Yet blizzzard only fixed the one that affected the horde, lvl 48+ ally players are still getting camped on every zone by no life horde players, many of them have quit the game and are unable to quest or gather materials yet blizzard gives no Fs.

1 Like