Blizzard Gift Redeemed But Not Received

Hello! I was out of game time, and my friend on the game was nice and gifted me months worth of game time! I got the gift practically immediately, and redeemed it. The Gift of course told me to reload and that the gift would be uploaded to my account. Originally I restarted battlenet, then when that didnt work tried the mandatory log in , log out. I tried restarting by PC to not avail. Ive been waiting for a few hours now. Just wondering how long a gift takes to actually ‘get it’ after its been redeemed. I usually would wait out 24 hours but considering it said I would receieve it within a mere reload Im getting increasingly concerned. Has anyone else had this happen and how long does it usually take.

It looks like you redeemed it on your other WoW license, Tortured. Instead of applying it to WoW#1 you added it to your named WoW license on this Battle.net account.

You’ll need to submit a ticket to see if the game time can be applied to your WoW#1 account instead.

5 Likes

Top Ten Saddest Misclicks of my WoW Life. Thank you for informing me, going to submit a ticket ASAP

6 Likes

I’ve done this exact same thing before, myself. Good luck to you; I’m sure it’ll work out OK.

Ended up working! <3

6 Likes