Blizzard FIX YOUR GAME

All you’re being is one of the screechy “I don’t like how this is working (even though by far and large it IS working as intended) so it MUST be a bug!” geniuses that isn’t really providing a solution, just complaining because there’s something to complain about and you don’t want to put it the extra work, or less work really, to get something to work properly. Faster isn’t always better.
You’re a sham (double entendre intended) ain’t ya? Lightning Shield, walk into aggro range, let them hit you!

“Business model”? Do you have the mistaken belief you’re speaking to Blizzard employees?

In the Bug Reports forum, you will almost certainly never see a blue post. QA is the only Blizzard employees that read this forum, and they don’t discuss reported bugs. They forward them to the official bug tracker if they judge the report represents an actual bug and there’s enough information for the developers to work from.

We’re just your fellow players here. Our “business model” is trying to help fellow players.

Considering this is an old but intentional behavior in ancient content, with an adequate workaround, you would be foolish to hold your breath about the developers jumping right on this. All these factors make your report the lowest-priority thing in the backlog.

Hence, the friendly advice from your fellow players to learn to adapt, since it’s very unlikely to get fixed any time soon.

2 Likes

Aggretsuko: I’m only half the sham you are. Clearly, you’re the type of person who’d use a morning star to drive a nail into steel. I have some aquarium cleaners to drink if you’re interested.

Sniperorc: No, why would I assume Blizzard Employees read forums in general let alone bug reports? Don’t be so literal. It’s bad business to leave it to your fans to fix your mistakes, again I’m not talking about you yourself, one owes its existence to it’s fans and should fix their problems that have literally been in the game for years.