Blizzard doesn't know if LFR is a difficulty or not

GM’s give false answers all the time. That GM seems doesn’t know what the word “difficulty” means in this sense. It’s a setting of the raid that alters the challenge.

1 Like

Ironic since any other achievement that said “ANY” difficulty was able to be completed in LFR

1 Like

LFR doesn’t drop nearly enough for anyone to use it as a reliable way to gear. I don’t think it’s really there for that given Blizz’s attitude on the mode.

2 Likes

Feels like this expansion is experiencing some serious ilevel bloat at the end.

yes I believe this is true to definition, but they are arguing symantics to annoy the player base.
Here is an analogy, lets say I was to give you $1000 if you named all the planets and you left off Pluto. Do you win or lose?
It will always be a planet to me because I made a solar system in 7th grade and Pluto was on there.

1 Like

I remember reading somewhere, after season 4 was announced, that there will be fated raids up each week, but LFR will have all wings for all 3 raids active, dropping 265s.

Could be wrong, but we’ll see.

Oh they’ll tell you it can drop from there. It’s just the drops in LFR are very few.

star wars hates their fans too

3 Likes

For sure. But we have the rest of the year to farm it casually for the gear. It’s something like what, 12 wings total? Das a lotta bosses. There’s still always mythic 0 too though.

Does it not drop the same number of items/person as other raids? I’ve never thought to check that out.

dragonflight stuff will be 360

Mythic 0 is what I use mostly. Because raid is once a week, it’s just a very bad and dated way to gear anyway.

No, it really does not.

Just run normal. Probably easier than LFR where people afk to 10 stacks of determination just to get a kill

Is that the top end of the first raid tier, or “all blues and greens when I just finished leveling to max”?

You can only loot a mythic dungeon once per week too. :stuck_out_tongue:

But I guess you have more dungeons to work with, and then you can always do just one +2 for loot the next week.

When you can AFK , its not that difficult

what they showed was a crafted purple item

Yeah you have more dungeons than raids. Especially with the raids being less than ever.

i try making a group for a mythic 0 but no one ever joins them must be my name