Blizzard, Do Something About M+ Leavers

I find that players with higher IO scores, who have done the dungeon in question at higher levels, tend to be more likely to leave over mistakes

They’re not there for IO score. They’ve done it at a higher level already. They’re usually there for specific loot, or looking to time the key

If I’ve run a +12, I’m not going to hang around for a wipefest in a +9.

But if it’s a +15 that I’ve never done at that level, I’m probably going to be ok with a wipe here and there. Gotta get the juicy IO score you know?

:clap: :raised_hands: :clap: :raised_hands: :clap:

It’s about realistic expectations and its all relative. If I take my lol 2.2k score and walk into an average +10 I will probably see 10-20% of the overall performance I see when I host a +17. Should I blow up in rage at that poor performance ? no because I should have expected it. I should not be there in the first place because I know how I will act sooner or later. Everyone is guilty of this as they progress in score, don’t lie.

If you invite people you don’t know and they have already timed the difficulty level and key you are running, then you are rolling the dice. The higher people get in score the lower their tolerance for mistakes, even in situations that do not require close to perfection.

All of the “echo farmers” populating the ques recently has made this problem 100x worse.

I understand how frustrating it can be when someone leaves, but when there’s people repeatedly dying to avoidable damage, failing easy boss mechanics, and just overall don’t seem to know what they are doing, sooner or later I will get frustrated to the point of leaving.

I really try not to, but if you don’t know what you are doing you shouldn’t be in the dungeon in the first place. It takes me 10 seconds to find a new group, I don’t see why I shouldn’t leave if it’s looking to take a pretty long time.

This game is not based on pugging… your entire argument is “leavers bad, I never wrong”. But in reality, you have high hopes for a method of playing the game which was never intended (pugging). Get in a guild, make some friends; they wont leave. Add to the endless rage posts of io and leavers, don’t make more… You are your own problem, but wont dare admit it to yourself. Any “solution” to leavers would be exploited and abused so badly, you would then complain about that too.

TLDR: Invite people you know. If puggers leaves your key, then how can you be surprised or upset? Run another one… it happens to every one of us :man_shrugging:.

DPS who pull mobs and wipe the groups are the worse. I had enough of it, there is a reason why I am pulling less mobs, because I am gauging/have gauged on what the pug can handle. Whenever a DPS tries to play the tank role, I just leave the Mythic Plus group now.