Blizzard created its own server problems without Dungeon Finder

So does this go both ways or just for the group of people arguing against RDF?

1 Like

I support a similar system, rdf for all normals and leveling dungeons.

Then we’re on the same page :slight_smile:

1 Like

100%! im glad and i hope blizzard and community organizers see us agreeing!

Rdf for normals is the most common sense solution with the easiest implementation tbh

1 Like

Nothing like free server transfers to abandon your community all in support of the “Nurture and Protect Social Experiences” pillar!

I think this makes 100% sense. Lets all the past 5 mans still be available to people. Lets you do 5 man quests in 5 mans as you level. But once you get to end game you got to buckle up and get into that (terrible) LFD tool (hopefully they make it a bit better with time) and make groups the old fashion way.

2 Likes

100% definitely agree!

1 Like

HAHAHA. Good joke. Really hope you’re not serious.

2 Likes

I’m quitting and I know two people in real life who didn’t even play because of RDF being removed. And online friends…maybe a dozen or so lost all interest because if it.

Blizz really has no idea how many players they’re driving away.

2 Likes

wheres youre main? not convinced you play

This isnt quitting btw, no loss. the would have left like a month in anyways like the initial classic rush

my dude, RDF was part of the original wotlk.

an argument can be made that it should be released at a later phase, but saying it doesn’t belong at all is disingenuous.

2 Likes

this ultimately doesnt matter classic wow has a very real active player base that exists and enjoys the current game and they trump any #nochanges plea people feel like theyre owed or entitled to.

I fixed it for him, he’s being hyperbolic and abraisive to get a rise out of you.

Now that miregrim and zaalg are gone we can have real conversations without goading eachother lol

or for normals and not heroics, that schema is something that works just fine for retail btw.

for clarification, im in support of either of these btw.

considering the same people who wanted #nochanges in classic vanilla are also the same people saying to remove RDF from classic wrath, it seems to just scream of hypocrisy, imo.

rdf absolutely belongs in classic wrath, if they are going to keep following their original plans of making the game as true to the original as they can.

5 Likes

Yeah, why wouldn’t it? Like I said earlier, RDF is a complimentary system, not the main draw of anything. Having it does not ruin Wrath, not having it also does not ruin Wrath, but one or the other certainly makes it weaker

Which does which is entirely a subjective opinion

1 Like

it does, and thats okay, because the changes going into vanilla are different from wrath and at that time precident was being set without an active playerbase whos expectations needed to be met.

For the sake of the game moving past wrath, i hope they dont follow their original plans, and thankfully it looks like they arent.

There are tons of good arguements for rdf in some shape or form. “You OWE US IT” isnt one of them. kthnxbye.

i disagree. I think having rdf implemented like it was in 3.3 will make active TBCC players quit in some (undetermined) number large enough to be statistically viable.

The opposite is NOT true, i think it instead will disuade a good amount of people from coming back to try it. but that isnt the same as someone who was subbed all of TBCC quitting.

That is a lie. I know of people who have actively played tbcc who quit because they wanted rdf in wrath. You claimed you could source every thing you post. Please link your source.

3 Likes

So when RDF does eventually come out can we expect all of the anti rdf people to simultaneously quit the game? Cause that would be glorious.

2 Likes

Annnnd much like everything you say on your lvl 20. Dont believe you at all. Get bent on your main, pay me to tank for you friendless scrub.

1 Like