Blizzard, changes need to happen in Shadowlands

So you can do the content with people you know are experienced instead of being forced to be social in a PuG.

And that I feel is the problem.

Making Group Finder “less efficient” won’t stop people from using Group Finder.

This is why there needs to be a benefit to joining a guild and running in a guild group to differentiate from running in Group Finder. Like Master Looter.

A guild group is at least half the party/raid made up of players from the same guild.

Group Finder doesn’t have a meta. Unless you mean Item Level and IO score, in that case, anyone that meets those criteria regardless if they were from Ragnaros or if they’re playing a Warlock or Feral Druid will be able to get in any group.

Additionally, your idea does not work because players can form their own groups and ignore the supposed “meta” that you’re implying.

There is no weaponizing anything. It’s all player choice to build their own groups, you act like the people who are “oppressed” by this system don’t have the choice to make their own groups.

1 Like

I mean I don’t mind debating with you, but we don’t see the same reality on this issue. So it is hard for us to meet eye to eye on this issue when you don’t see the things that I see, or hear what like I said bigger streamers are saying.

But one point I will make. The master looter issue, is a big deal to you and guilds sure, but even if you got it back. It would not do anything to the rot.

Also we are not trying to stop people from using group finder. We are just making it less efficient. That is it. The speed of making groups will always let people use it, but giving players a higher chance to get groups that don’t work is what I want.

Unfortunately you don’t see the reality of the current climate. You’re also the one who wants Blizzard to stop punishing failure, which is an absurd proposition, so obviously you want to change the game for the worst.

Master Looter is just one example of giving power to guilds over group finder jockeys.

No, it’s fine the way it is now. Not only you want to hurt the process in forming groups that time +15s, which I don’t think you know based on your profile how difficult those are when you’re pugging with complete strangers.

You also want to hurt addons in general. That includes making it more difficult for players to use DBM because there will be less alerts/countdowns/etc and that affects every player from casuals to elites.

Why did you like your own post on all your alts, and what made you think using a toon that literally rhymes with your priests name wouldn’t tip people off?

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/moon-guard/koryza/collections/pets

And you admitted earlier that like 12 of the others are from your husband, super weird.

Stop punishing failure? I’m not sure where you get that from. I want to add more failures is wanting to stop?

The issue of master looter is such a non starter. If players don’t need guilds. Master looter is not going to make them join guilds. In fact master looter shows that Blizzard is willing to make changes base off how the community acts.

Also, I am fine with hurting them addons yes, I want to hurt the process of forming groups you are 100 percent right, but you also using my point. You used my profile in itself to base judgement on what I do and don’t know, to deflect my point.

Either way, losing DBM would be a small price to pay.

That was my husband I already said this. But thanks for updating everyone else. and I did notice he got on mine to like it with 4 of my chars as well. Thanks for updating me. I will chew him out later. I was wondering why a community I dislike was agree with me so much.

Nah those are your toons, these are your husbands.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/moon-guard/zarlidan/collections/pets

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/moon-guard/dhavan/collections/pets

Probably even more but you get the point. Pretty obvious given that all the likes came immediately after you made the thread that you spam liked it on your own alts then asked your “husband” to like it on his.

You are so smart! Thank you for updating everyone!

But it kinda also proves my point lmao.

What point, you denied doing it when it’s obvious you did.

Super embarrassing.

1 Like

I don’t think the system will be as impactful as people are fearing it will be. Yes there is always a best simulated class/covenant/race/power comp.

There will be a difference between ST and MT with covenants also. As stated in the interview example, if someone wants to be amazing at single target at the cost of being good at other things that’s their choice.

I can guarantee I’ll be gearing well and getting heroic done for the raids in the expansion coming. I have faith that it won’t ever get to the point of ‘you can’t play X spec/race/covenant combo, skill will always be the most important.

No? I did not even know you could do it. I went to the bathroom and he did it.

But Like I said, not embarrassing at all when I admit it was shady.

But hey he did me a favor. Weaponizing yet again the tools.

Iunno man maybe your profile’s “Top Topics” list. It’s literally the first listing.

Actually, more players would form more guilds BECAUSE of Master Looter. Putting the power of distributing loot into the individual’s hands is the exact reason people would GM their own guilds whether they are casual or elites. So you’re wrong.

Addons that make it easier for casual players to experience the game without dying as much, okay. You just lost me for the fourth time.

Yes because your profile is indicative of your actual knowledge on how the game is working or how players interact with each other, it establishes that you know what you’re talking about essentially. If that’s not what you are represented as, why post on an alt?

Caught red handed in the cookie jar, blaming somebody else tsk tsk.

1 Like

Well we just going to have to disagree,

But like I said, my husband being a troll proved my point. If I did not know him, i would think he was playing 4d chess.

We will see how things go, I think with ION new look on the game. Big changes are coming, and I really hope this is one of them.

None of these changes are going into the game from you or me, we’re just building hypothetical scenarios in which they did.

Also it a bit shady to like your own posts with your 500 alts tbh.

And? I already admit it at the start. If you was reading you would have saw that I figured it out and even told the thread what happen.

but hey go ahead think what you want lol like i said he did me a favor proving a point.

Idk what point you’re trying to prove, you’re obviously making an argument that’s negatively charged with emotion in order to hurt the overall game’s health.

When I bring arguments of what’s really happening and what would really happen, you duck and cover.

HMMMMMmmmmmm

Weird contradictions here Ralph.