Blizzard CEO Claims Systemic Harassment Accusations Made Up

This thread is boring - Even work is more exciting that this thread…

What exactly do you consider proof if internal documentation, proof of retaliation after complaints were filed, and multiple cooperating testimonies from current and former employees are not enough for you?

2 Likes

we’ll never actually get real objectivity on it because none of us were involved. the proof presented is for a type of injustice thats only really evil to people offended by the idea of “developed a “frat boy” workplace culture” or whatever other pussyfooted nonsense they can coin it as. that’s just not a real thing to people who aren’t just looking for a payout.

1 Like

Wow dude, just…wow.

1 Like

Well now. That’s a pretty interesting image. Me personally? I always thought of him as more of a vampiric gerbil.

There are words that I can say that aren’t rude, but probably frame things in a very realistic light - if not a favorable one for Mr. Kottick. And I have no compunction about using them.

The man is a perfect demonstration of the Psychopathic CEO meme. He’s egocentric, predatory, lacks the smallest shred of empathy, seems predisposed to manipulation and exploitative behavior, and has all the compassion of an african rock python.

2 Likes

hey man if you start employing a bunch of people who are offended by everything into the US workforce, instead of working hard to make the company more profitable, they’ll look for payouts for all the things they can claim theyre offended by

because these kinds are not driven enough to work hard, ever, in their lives. its like our own playerbase that keeps wanting mythic ilvl gear to drop from world quests. one in the same

2 Likes

3 Likes

Pay anyone enough and a study will always come out in your favor

1 Like

Kinda ironic that someone who allegedly is in Epsteins book, says that abuse is made up…real trustworthy guy. I believe him :lying_face::roll_eyes:

What’s it gonna take for y’all to understand that bobby isn’t the CEO of Blizzard :joy:

There is no CEO of Blizzard.

Edit: Blizzard has a president, Activision Blizzard has a CEO.

1 Like

“Diablo IV’s getting extremely good reviews and is coming out very soon. How do we get involved with some other controversy this time?”

Bobby Kotick: “Hold my fifth yacht.”

Careful, people getting fired over joking about yachts!

I don’t think he’s lying. But he’s also not telling the whole truth. The company has become a sideshow of thirsty shareholders, predatory product offerings and mediocre game development.

Bobby has been with the company for a very long time though. Right there when Vivendi sold off their portion to make Activision Blizzard. Back when the company wasn’t doing so bad. This was 14 years ago.

2 year development cycles never worked for WoW. That’s probably where things started to go wrong. But it’s also being in CA and being at the mercy of these groups who force hiring practices which don’t produce the best production cycles. People don’t want to hear it but nothing is equal ever. I’d rather one Jeff Kaplan than 20 bureaucratic hires. You can’t reason around WoW having hundreds of developers and still not producing the content the older game did with hundreds less. We know why. Nobody wants to say why though.

1 Like

I’m just going to leave this here
https://www.change.org/p/bobby-kotick-remove-bobby-kotick-from-activision-blizzard

2 Likes

I 100% sure that those accusations were made up.

It’s everywhere where they see potential for big money without lifting a finger. Take example of NFL players. As soon one girl claims sexual assault/harassment I guarantee you 100% 5-6 with join the club.

1 Like

Exactly. Then there are the groups who will insinuate themselves into a company or another group, doesn’t matter & they start making claims and accusations, riling up others and it’s all for a payout.

I suspect that’s what happened. Doesn’t mean that something didn’t happen but it does mean that it gets blown way out of proportion & those who were initially affected usually end up with nothing.

1 Like

I’ll say why - it’s all a bunch of bs, and centered around donkeys who couldn’t give a flying fish about this game.

2 Likes

GET OUT

Microsoft puhlease clean house and restructure the upper management slowly ruining this once loved company. I may just start spending money on Blizzard games again.

There are different degrees of many things. Like George Santos who embezzled animal charity donations so people’s pets died from not receiving treatment. No he didn’t wage war or massacre innocent people but he’s still a lesser level of evil.

A person doesn’t have to be Hitler or Stalin before their actions can be considered awful and “evil”.