Blizzard, can we please slow down? Please?

No idea. It’s not a stat I ever think about.

I’m not certain that is as relevant a reply as you thought it was. Wouldn’t opening up BG’s reduce the number of kill mobs out there?

But your definition of casual seems to be “not 60 before me”, like, playing any more than you do seems to earn an implied “no-lifer” from you.

3 Likes

But, that’s the thing. Everybody else ISN’T behind me. So many people outleveled me on my server, and I’m seeing upper level (55+) toons everywhere. So, I’m not nearly an outlier.

What we have is an unknown fraction of players below 60 claiming their demographic is the “main” body of players. Seems a bit sketchy.

Before Classic dropped, like, the day before, I thought a couple weeks to 60 for me. Nope - closer to 8 weeks. Turns out, I’ve aged past the point where I want to sit and play 6 hours a day. As it is, my “time played” includes a ton of afk time while I wandered off to work on a painting, did housework, etc.

People cry no-lifer because others past them, yet, again, I ask - how much time do these sub-60’s complaining spend in a day surfing or playing on their phone, watching TV, or doing other leisure activities? I don’t have a smart phone, and I spend maybe 10 minutes a day on the phone.* I don’t watch tv more than a few hours a week, and that’s actually watching a movie.

• I socialize in person, not on the phone or social media. If you aren’t in the room with me, I’m not interested in talking to you.
1 Like

My brother quit classic and is now playing on a Wrath private server that give 3x experience gain. He works in the medical field and was falling behind even me, and I am only lvl 51! Pinche Warcraft ruining lives left and right

Feel free to check.

The solution to problems caused by rushing out Phase 2 is to rush out even more content from Phase 3…

You’re welcome to check your time /played… unless you’re worried it might ruin your casualness.

Yes on Fairbanks, I’d say the majority of players are 60. I started late and I’m 51, I even took a week off playing bc stressful hours at work… Most should be 60 unless they play only 2hours every other day or something… I need a group to do ST :sob:

1 Like

Thats all good. My only point is that bluzzard should technically cater to the majority whether it be slow or fast.

Why?

You’re welcome to cut back on your TV time and play more.

I think it is actually is the best solution to the issue of the state of WPvP right now.

1 Like

I think Blizz caters to their bottom line, tbh.

I don’t understand this mentality. At all. This is an MMO, the content isn’t going anywhere. People will always be leveling alts and running earlier content.

Who cares what level you are or when you started the game. It will ALL still be here when you hit 60. People will still be farming raids and dungeons.

You don’t need to start an MMO on day one. You are the only one making yourself feel like you are “behind”.

3 Likes

that goes without saying :slight_smile:

Amen brother!

Please slow down blizzard. I don’t like the rush. Let us savor classic, this only happens once.

Right now blues = epics. There is tiny difference. Level playing field.

That content is not going anywhere… it will still be there when you’ll be ready for it… in 6 months or 6 years.

I don’t get the problem there… you will be able to do Molten Core with people who leveled on the same pace as you… believe it or not, 6 months for a raid tier is a normal amount of time.

1 Like

/train

The progression choo choo stops for no one.

1 Like

I find it highly unlikely that a player who choses to ration the amount of time that they spend on World of Warcraft is guilty of poor time management.

I do not think the game should be put on hold for those who do not put in 2.5 hours a day. At that point youre gonna have a bigger exodus because of content drought. At some point the pendulum swings in the other direction where the sloth players are holding back everyone else.

i personally have no horse in this race. I’m going to take it slow. Being behind doesn’t bug me. I have 0 oats to sow. Been there done that. That being said, I think the people who think they’re better because they’re “faster” or are clearing MC (lol) are just as pathetic as those who are whining because they’re behind and have no time.