Blizzard, BAN PREMADES!

Honestly didn’t know that - then again, I’ve never really dropped an instant queue so… :neutral_face:

Oops, sorry I was conducting serious technical testing.

1 Like

Yeah they call it something else for solo shuffle as well, but much larger gaps. Starts at fifteen.

will it be only for rated bgs though? i usually just solo queue in regular epics mostly. I only get to play a couple of hours a night and it has been pretty common lately that I end up getting slammed by a premade, and half the team quits after the first encounter. So I have half a team being camped at spawn until the timer runs out. They don’t kill the NPC to end the game, just squeeze every second they can to farm. haha Not exactly fun. I refuse to quit though :frowning:

have u considered being a force of nature like myself and toppling the premade peters single handedly

Yes…including most of the random battleground maps. With some tweaks.

Yeah that’s pretty typical. But epics are a different ballgame.

If anything, the upcoming rated solo-queue should appeal to people who are upset about premades.

Epics are full of premades.

Some will face whoever, some avoid other premades (because it will be a challenge/loss), some will face another premade and when losing afk quit (ive seen this before. its very amusing).

I honestly am looking forward to solo rated. Avoids the premade debacle that im currently seeing in normal BGs.

5 Likes

Is/will there a minimum gear level for rated bgs? full honor? full conquest?

For the Brawl the minimum ilvl is 330

Item Scaling

For Battleground Blitz, the item level for equipped gear above 312 item level will scale to 472 (4 item levels below Dragonflight season 3 Honor gear), similar to how gear scaling currently works for other unranked modes. The scaling is limited to 312 and above to avoid potential issues with over-scaling stats on items from previous expansions.

Players will also need to be at a minimum item level of 330 to queue for the brawl.

Also note that Solo Shuffle in rated format has a minimum ilvl of 434 or 435, full honor is 437.

4 Likes

thank you!

its really very simple
Unrated bgs = LFR
groups or solo queue. Get some friends who like to pvp and find one who will shotgun in your siege engine.

but none of my friends play wow

the solution is not to change a MMORPG game designed for most success by grouping with others, but to find a solo game or change your sociability to play the MMORPG

nobody is arguing to not play with friends… they are tired of “communities” of cheaters ruining the game

4 Likes

i agree. things need to change. not everyone is 100%. seems impossible.

Ok, let’s pretend you’re right. How do you use the game to decide WHO is a group of guild members or friends, going into pvp, and who is a group of ‘cheaters’. Both are groups of people who know each other, both are on discord, both have a good pvp leader, and both have a strategy going in.

You can’t.

But let’s pretend you’re right and we decide on a limit per number of group of friends/guild members who can queue together. Like is it to many if you can queue 5 people together? 10? What’s YOUR number of people you want to punish for playing together?

Pro tip, this is an MMORPG, a social game where the best successes are had when you group up. Im sure you understand raiding, right? You get a leader, you group together, you have a strategy, you get on discord. But why is it that the same people who understand ‘playing together in raids is not cheating’ want to try to spin ‘playing together in pvp’ as a propaganda term ‘cheating’?
Blizzard has clear definitions of cheating, such as using bots or scripts that allow the player to afk. Playing together, getting on discord, having a STRATEGY, is ‘winning’, not cheating.

Get some friends who like to pvp. Get together with people. that’s what an MMORPG is…playing together. I’ll pvp with you if you’ve got no one. But is 2 people queuing together, too many for y ou? Would you and I queueing together for AV and getting on discord, be ‘cheating?’ in your mind?

2 Likes

all this nonsense to justify exploiting… why even waste your time?

1 Like

Cheating

You are responsible for how you and your account are represented in the game world. Cheating in any fashion will result in immediate action. Using third-party programs to automate any facet of the game, exploiting bugs, or engaging in any activity that grants an unfair advantage is considered cheating.

Exploiting other players is an equally serious offense. Scamming, account sharing, win-trading, and anything else that may degrade the gaming experience for other players will receive harsh penalties.

4 Likes