Blizzard: "Are we out of touch? NO! It's the players who are wrong!"

Dragons > All. I don’t make the rules, sorry.

7 Likes

Oh yeah I forgot all those posts asking for dragon people. My bad.

6 Likes

Well Ogres are the only one I think should be a race for horde but beyond that the other ones are things I want (among so so many others rofl) and dragons were also something on that list so it sort of puts a check mark on something there for me. Not bad. I’m happy with this.

Maybe only wish they could look like any race but it’s ok.

Hot take, human.

2 Likes

^ 1,000% this.
Most players don’t want Tinkers, San’layn or Ogres. They’re just silent about it because not having them in game is the status quo.

5 Likes

So all the people who liked and support these threads don’t exist huh?

Also it’s rude to change someone’s quote.

4 Likes

Speak for yourself. I got pretty much exactly what I was asking for.

There is still room in my heart for Ogres, though.

1 Like

What about Nagas, Murlocks, and Centaurs? I would love to see those as playable races. Especially a Naga Lock with Murlock Demons.

All those people exist. They’re still a tiny minority of WoW players.

4 Likes

Whatever you say lmao

1 Like

I’m indifferent to tinkers, don’t care about Ogres and actively want less elves not more.

As an edit: I do want more races and maybe a non hero class? I still think monks were the best added new class but… we’ll see.

1 Like

Oh gods, I don’t want to be dragged into this thread which will no doubt snowball into bullying people who want x, y, or z.

I just want playable vampyr Darkfallen. I get dealt the obnoxious ‘Twilight’ (hate the series, horrible lore and writing), edgy (so original), and ‘no more elves’ card all the time.

Made the thread, speak for myself.

If people want something else, they should start a thread and get support. No one claimed to be the majority, but yes, the ideas presented in OP have been discussed here and outside the forums as well with support and those against it.

We’ll see if Blizzard actually listens to the ideas. Really doesn’t matter whether an idea is popular or not, as Blizzard’s track record has shown.

2 Likes

What does the avatar I post on matter in this? Would me being top 1% of M+ runners make my point more or less valid? Full mythic raid clear? Would I need to be gladiator 6 seasons in a row for my point to be more or less valid? Please tell me where the goalposts are for my point to be a point in your eyes, thanks.

3 Likes

I’m indifferent to the new race honestly, kind of disappointed but it’s okay. Some people will enjoy them and that’s fine

1 Like

tbf there are a lot of players and i’m willing to bet a lot of them are wrong :stuck_out_tongue:

There’s anywhere between 100k and 5 millions of players. 544 likes on the sanlayn thread doesn’t mean much. Particularly when you can like and post on alts.

1 Like

I for one can’t wait to get my hands on the new Evoker class!

Here goes hoping that by the time that they come out, they are able to wear pants and mount dragons without disguising themselves as humans (big wtf), or at least they are allowed to fly with their own wings instead.

Regardless, I’m super hyped to play an Evoker, and can’t say that either of the races or the class that you mentioned would have done it for me. I do hope that you get the class and race of your dreams in the future though OP! :slight_smile:

Then you’ll have no trouble finding a thread like that about Evokers or a dragonoid

Other players: God no, I don’t want any of those options!

2 Likes

I saw someone on the forums suggest a Murloc swarm race/class combo, and while it’ll never happen, it’s my new dream lol