Blizzard: "Are we out of touch? NO! It's the players who are wrong!"

Players: give us Tinkers! San’Layn! Ogres!

Blizzard: So andro draco-people ranged mail casters? GOT IT

51 Likes

Boring! Lame! Uninteresting!

37 Likes

Just fixing that for you.

70 Likes

Of course random classic alt poster, we believe you.

9 Likes

I guess I got half my wish with a new mail class, but it wasn’t a tinker. Ah well. I had been hoping for some new allied races from shadowlands. Would have been cool to play a kyrian who can fly using wings, or a venthyr, or a vorkai. Maybe another time

3 Likes

I won’t even play the new race, because they couldn’t even be bothered to give the visage a unique model. I don’t want to play the same damn races I already have access to. Pure laziness.

7 Likes

Conveniently ignoring the people who have been calling for playable draconians for almost two decades.

17 Likes

I don’t want any of those.

As for the new race, this toon is always the first in and first done. I won’t get to them until late in the expansion.

1 Like

I can’t imagine a less fun class than Tinker.

25 Likes

Tinkers and San’Layn very easily could be all of the above but Ogres have been a staple for Warcraft since the very first game Warcraft: Orcs & Humans. I think not having Ogres be playable yet for the Horde faction is one of WoW’s greatest tragedies.

8 Likes

The players are not some hivemind. I did not want Tinkers, San’layn, or Ogres. I am super happy they have dragons because they are my husband’s favorite fantasy creature. I want to play as a female Kobold Paladin.

9 Likes

I don’t really want anything they’ve announced except all the mount stuff they are stealing from GW2. More of that please.

Sorta. Monks are kinda lame and unexpressive, so had we got Tinkers instead of them… But Evokers are interesting.

People asked for Dragonsworn too, btw.

You must be new.

Dragons > All. I don’t make the rules, sorry.

7 Likes

Oh yeah I forgot all those posts asking for dragon people. My bad.

6 Likes

Well Ogres are the only one I think should be a race for horde but beyond that the other ones are things I want (among so so many others rofl) and dragons were also something on that list so it sort of puts a check mark on something there for me. Not bad. I’m happy with this.

Maybe only wish they could look like any race but it’s ok.

Hot take, human.

2 Likes

^ 1,000% this.
Most players don’t want Tinkers, San’layn or Ogres. They’re just silent about it because not having them in game is the status quo.

5 Likes

So all the people who liked and support these threads don’t exist huh?

Also it’s rude to change someone’s quote.

4 Likes