Blizz you gotta separate out XP-Off Twinking

Giving constructive criticism is being disrespectful now? And I’ve seen several twinks agree with me.

… This is the exact opposite of what’s going on at 120. There is no homogeneity of the sort, so you’re arguing counter to your own point.

These were twinks that played to exploit a power gap, not to fight against other twinks. And if you’ve read any of what I said above, I’ve been posting in favour of offering those two queues I mentioned to both twinks and non-twinks. One could even offer special incentives to the free-for-all sort of queue that isn’t touched.

It’s fun for twinks that enjoy exploiting a power gap against defenseless players, yes.

Then there would be no BGs at all for the twinks…

2 Likes

Balance will never happen… It cant, so get over it already! Its been how many years without balance??? Its never ever ever ever ever gonna happen. Not ever!
You people been demanding equal everything for every class for so long that we now have every class pruned to death. Every class doesnt need a blink or a fear or whatever equality crap you people demand. Its ruined the game so stop already!

I thought I’d seen everything. Every bad argument, every silly or nonsense point that could be made.

I’ve never even imagined there’d be someone out there who is legitimately against balancing the game.

3 Likes

So you believe balance will never happen. Does not mean we need to not move toward more balance. We need to work toward it not just admit defeat.

3 Likes

The more you people scream balance the less abilities we get. Its NEVER gonna happen so stop it already! Someone always will be on bottom of list no matter what blizz does. Someone will always be on top no matter what you people demand be fixed. Balance is impossible. Get it? Its will never happen. They tried the template crap and even that didnt bring the perfect equality everyone the same dps/damage you people cry for.

Twinks are more important for the pvp game than the casual leveler will ever be. Most twinks do arenas and rbgs everyday on their mains and twink for a fun distraction.

How do you manage to be this delusional? This is surpassing Kang’s conspiracy theories level.

2 Likes

Been working on it for how many years with no results???
Yes it will never happen unless each class gets the same 2 abilities that do the same exact damage and everyone has the same gear as everyone else.

Even then someone will still die and come here demanding blizz fix their class. The effort should be put into bringing back more abilities and less RNG for gear. Balance is impossible.

We can still try for it. It seems like you like it the way it is. You are implying we want to ruin the game. Far from it. We want to make it enjoyable. For both twinks and levelers.

2 Likes

No we shouldnt. It wastes time and resources from the devs. They need to focus more on fun rather than a mythical balance goal.

Let’s make a deal. I’m not saying this with any snark whatsoever. Let me ask you something, then you respond, and optionally ask me a question if you want. No insulting or anything, just chilling and talking about things and what we feel about it. Sound fair?

1 Like

Talk to him panda to panda, bro

All this hostility is just…

… bamboozling.

1 Like

That’s not hostility what so ever. If that strikes you that way, perhaps there is some skin treatment somewhere that can thicken that skin. I’m actually anxiously awaiting your little panda sit down.

I was referring to him, I should’ve been more specific. I was just making a pun.

2 Likes

ah now I get it! I’ll go back to just reading your back and forth

Ok, so you are against balance, we got it. I disagree with you.

3 Likes

Then you would not be asking to separate the playerbase, causing high queue times for one group.

1 Like

Do you have proof it would cause longer ques? Some people speculate that the Random BG que would improve without twinks. People would not be able to be farmed as easy and would have a better time. I will just take your post as hyperbole because its not really proven.

1 Like

They already separated once and it did cause longer queues. I didn’t say which one group it would affect.

1 Like

There is back and forth between twinks on this. I find it inconclusive. Even if its true then it just means that there are not that many, and/or they do not want to fight themselves, they want fodder. So again, its a good reason for separation. If the twink pop cannot sustain itself, then it should go away.

1 Like