Blizz you gotta separate out XP-Off Twinking

Sorry! Was leveled out of the 49 bracket not long before the split. Wanted my 21 point talent. :wink:

And why is that? Why would coming up with a solution to keep all players involved be worse than straight up cutting out certain players? We have someone in here complaining of queue times, yet that is what you guys want for twinks

Because queue times havenā€™t gotten better with this change.

Itā€™s hard to ignore a problem that doesnā€™t exist, if someone puts more time and effort into something it should show. Some guy queing bgs with grey gear or missing pieces should lose just for that alone.

Although since you are all so hot and bothered about that maybe buff quest items and dungeon gear again ( oh wait they are doing that on the 8.1.5 ptr)

2 Likes

Huh. I actually saw this warrior in Stormwind like an hour ago.

If itā€™s the same guy, which I think it is, he also has Ramsteins, Destiny(Crusader) and Sulā€™thraze(Crusader) equipped. Heā€™s like the poster boy for abusing broken items.

1 Like

Queue times are fine for most of us. I donā€™t believe you about 20 minute queues.

To be fair it does depend on when you que, if you are queing at 4-6am ques might go above 10 minutes.

Whoa. Youā€™re jumping to major conclusions there. I stated above more than a few times that there are better solutions than separating, but that separating until they can be achieved would be better than nothing.

1 Like

Sometimes, itā€™s people lying to themselves long enough to where they may (or may not) know for a fact that itā€™s wrong but their mind tells them to continue.

Basically, the engine is running but nobody is behind the wheel.

Just because it doesnā€™t exist for you (which I still donā€™t believe) doesnā€™t mean itā€™s not an issue for others. Queue times were fine before, now they arenā€™t. Pretty simple concept.

2 Likes

Hush, Iā€™m playing his role

Ques when I was queing during legion were around the same time, bfa pre patch had shorted ques because there was nothing to do at max. When bfa lunched fully they went back up to around 10 minutes.

idk whats so hard to understand about that.

1 Like

Well again, itā€™s you and one other person in this thread saying itā€™s fine. I know thatā€™s no sample size, but either way itā€™s definitely not ā€œmost of usā€

2 Likes

Or leave it as is for the players who want to be there.

You can also use another method to level until theyā€™re fixed to suit you.

Iā€™ve shown you several screenshots just this morning that players do not, in fact, want to be in BGs with twinks.

Or a solution could be implemented. Which weā€™re discussing.

So one of us is lying then

hint: itā€™s not me

You canā€™t really refute SSā€™s which have times on them. Like Tosko said, if youā€™re playing mid/early morning, probably just not many queuing then.

Thatā€™s what Iā€™m going to do, and itā€™s going to just make queue times longer for everyone, but cā€™est la vie

So they can quest or dungeon in the meantime