Blizz you gotta separate out XP-Off Twinking

I didn’t see any flaws pointed out. I saw you talking about people going AFK, which the report feature is designed for. However, if those “lazy non-twink” people you’re talking about, that you’d like to “see go”, then separate. It gets them out. Your own issue is solved by the very issue you’re against. Weird paradox, eh?

5 Likes

No I am asking Blizzard to segregate PVPers so that the game is remotely fair for everyone involved - please don’t try to twist it to suit your agenda.

There is a bracket system for a reason - yes? There is a rating system for a reason - yes? What are the many flaws?

7 Likes

I also surmise that the OP is far less skilled than the twinks, and that they already know which class is imba in that bracket, which I would put money on that it is not shaman

oh nice more spam twink threads and apparently by one of the same people shocker

1 Like

I would surmise that you don’t have an actual argument and instead have resorted to personal attacks to try to get your way. Remember when I said twinks are bullies? How many twink chars do you have?

3 Likes

I used to twink several expacs ago but I prefer beating up people like erelir in randoms now, like I said, play the op class or don’t expect to excel like them

I’m saying that you’re asking that your desire to level take precedence over players who just want to pvp. Do you care if separating them puts them in endless queues? Because there really aren’t enough to self sustain.

Everyone should be able to pvp and if there are problems with specific pieces of gear or class balance, then advocate for fixes rather than just locking out other players.

5 Likes
  1. Not really our problem. 2) Most of them said that queues still popped left/right and that the endless queue comments were exaggerating.

Gear isn’t the only factor. This has been stated to death but gets danced around. It’s the mentality and scope of what those players are shooting for that comes into play. Gear isn’t going to magically make them more mature.

Fixing gear, you’re only taking care of 1 piece of the puzzle. Separation fixes the entire thing.

2 Likes

No worries, I’ll repeat myself for the third time so we can get on the same page:

It’s a reasonable expectation at level 120, not before.

Shocking.

Tough talk for someone with a chronic mind control problem. :smirk:

3 Likes

lmfao it’s not a reasonable explanation because gear is hardly the problem I assure you, it’s the fact that he probably goes in there with quest greens at the first level he gets a chance and even at 120, you don’t queue up at 280 ivll with 70k hp expecting not to get 2 shot
and yeah I have tough talk to a 1500 player

2 Likes

All these apples to Chevrolet comparisons of low level and end-game PVP…

:frowning_face:

4 Likes

… So what you’re saying is, gear is the problem.

Did “Mad World” play in your head when you were MC’d off that cliff? :rofl:

Don’t let my rating fool you, my skill level is well below 1500.

3 Likes

I made a thread a while ago about scaling being the problem, unlike the stat template in legion which I loved leveling alts, now that I’m not a multiclasser, I don’t have that issue. I’m sure the shaman and you are on similar skill levels and that’s why he gets wrecked so often, that or he’s playing shaman in a bracket that shams shouldn’t be in

pvp happened, keep up with the spam though. :ok_hand:

Why does bgs have to be this no gear matter playland. Players are winning cause they geared. Sure you can level faster or you can turn it off and enjoy all the greatness of the bracket. How about enjoy the depth you have now. Leveling bgs … terrible everyone gets a trophy idea that ruined mmorpgs.

4 Likes

Don’t mind Floyin. They think anyone who disagrees with them is just an alt of a regular.

Heaven forbid someone encounters an issue, and then goes to the forums to talk about it.

3 Likes

That would require them not to be selfish.

1 Like

I wouldn’t mind a solution that would allow me to have to twink or worry about twinks, but allow me to remain in a lower level bracket so that I can PVP at the levels I prefer, with reasonable queue times. I like PVP, but I hate chasing the carrot at max level.

I have XP turned off for several characters. They are equipped with BoA gear and various BG loot crate gear. Some of my stuff is enchanted with what I’m able to afford. I think I sit in the middle of the pack between your leveler and twink. Sometimes I completely dominate an enemy, but other times the tide turns and I end up spending a fair part of a match with the spirit healer.

Maybe Blizzard needs to award more XP for BGs so those that are just trying to level and break up the monotony of questing/dungeoning with a BG or two can move on with their lives faster. I don’t know.

1 Like

I don’t know what is going on with the replies to this subject… But oh, what a surprise, theres passive aggressive tryhards in the Forums. I guess like People Twinking, some things never change. I like leveling in BG’s, and my 76 Huntard just ran into a 10 stack Twink group. I know… such an odd level for them to twink at. If i had known beforehand that Blizzard added XP-Off to the list, i would have been in here sooner and not bothered queing. I didn’t start twinking until XP was turned off, and i dont feel the urge to play on it if im taking on Casuals. The draw to it for halfway decent players, is playing with Meta gear that never changes. This simply teaches anyone joining a Battleground at lower levels, that they will be destroyed if Twinks are on the other team, or that they will have an easy win if Twinks are on their own team. They actually wont learn any semblance of how Battlegrounds will be played endgame… And Lastly i wondered why low level BGs are a massive wait now. Cause the casuals don’t want to que. This needs to be reverted.

2 Likes

I find it quite funny that most of you start off with insults but I guess that’s what you do because the rest of your post makes little sense. For example:

How the hell does playing in a bracket with gear that never changes end up teaching anyone any of the stuff you listed? If anything it shows, by example, that obtaining the best gear you can get, greatly improves your chances of contributing to a win.

We like bg’s too, we just emphasize on the PvP part. You know, Player vs. Player

3 Likes