Blizz you gotta separate out XP-Off Twinking

To eb fair you can buy the gladiator sets at 70 which have sockets and then buy the flat agi/str/intellect gems in hellfire for 4 gold each which is nice for even just lvling through dungeons and questing. Have to give up hierlooms for them though which is less xp.

Thereā€™s also gems in the honor vendor area in Stormwind/Org.

5mainstat/5crit IIRC.

Yeah but if you are super unlucky and only get a few marks you might not be able to get both, I would like to see marks have a chance to be rewarded even on a loss.

Curious though what your queue times were like? Seems in this couple hours, you did quite a few BGs. We have that poster who claimed 15-20 minute queues

It was varied. Sometimes good, sometimes 30+ minutes.

Blizzard did

We are using the xp on/off switch as intended

I just leveled my last 69 up to 80 :frowning:

I wouldnā€™t mind grouping again if youā€™re around :slight_smile: I have a 79 mage pretty well decked out on Alli, plus a 70 priest and 70 rogue. Also a 70 lock with pretty crummy gear, but kinda debating bringing him to 85. Oh and a 79 Shammy and Hunter with GF Cata gear lol.

1 Like

Wish I had my original account, then I would have multiple 80s with grandfathered pvp gear. oh well :confused:

Be like old times only in a different bracket. :wink:

So I might just run into you, uh oh :joy:

Bring it! Disc priest and demo lock I havenā€™t played in years. Be scared!

I am. Thereā€™s definitely gonna be some ā€œremove Jadeiā€ posts tonight

1 Like

Thanks, Iā€™ll add you when Iā€™m able to (technically still working for a couple more hours :rofl: )

1 Like

Remove jadei from max lvl as well, I dont think I played with you since wod lol.

1 Like

Yeah, itā€™s been awhile. Good olā€™ Goofin days. rip

yeah I wish he would log on just so I could tell him to come play a mop server with me for fun.

Just whisper his bnet. It still goes through if they are offline.

dudes been offline for ever.

Itā€™s skull right? Thought it said less than a month ago. Thereā€™s also offline mode, maybe he uses that. Worth a try anyway.

Youre not entitled to be equal nowhere is life. Just stop it already. The game has been homogenized so much because you equal entitled people.

DOnt like twinks? Get to 120 and have at it.

Mic drop

For one, I havenā€™t been hostile nor disrespectful to anyone in the thread, so Iā€™d appreciate that same courtesy.

For two, Iā€™ve been endorsing the implementation for two queues: One that is templated/scaled (and thus relies on skill) and another that is completely untouched by any equalizing factors.

2 Likes