Blizz you gotta separate out XP-Off Twinking

It’s too bad out of the thousand ballooned posts they’ve added, few add value. It’s cumbersome scrolling past so many of their insults and ad hominem to get to the meat and potatoes of the conversation. I don’t understand why this subject infuriates them like that. What happened to the good old days when people agreed to disagree?

I don’t see that anywhere. You are putting words into people’s mouths.

Nowhere does it say that everyone should have BiS to be allowed into casual PvP Instances. This is absurd and would kill Intanced PvP faster than dividing it into 30 brackets

But the fact that there should be some form of barrier preventing scrubs from getting their face owned and then crying on forums has been overlooked for many many years.

Noone complains about that even LFR has minimum iL entry level requirements. Well, guess what, iL entry requirements are far more crucial for PvP than LFR, but unlike LFR they’re still not enforced for PvP. Its just mind boggling.

So once again, twinks are not a problem, but gear scaling, or more precisely, lack of thereof is.

Scrubs are not prevented from joining Instanced PvP lacking slots and having iL 10, 20, even 30 points lower than a heirloom baseline provides at their level.

Elitist xp-off tbaggers inside the Instanced PvP are not getting their gear downscaled which is higher than heirloom baseline by 40, 70, even 100 points.

Blizzard doesn’t do anything until a critical point and then just applies a knee jerk blanket approach requiring a least dev effort and divides the brackets instead of addressing the root cause of a problem called maniacs who infinitely abuse gear iL disparity inside Instanced PvP.

What is not clear I don’t even

If you going to make so many 109s with xpoff, why disable them on purpose?

And this again?

Infinitely? Yes.
Temporary? No.
When a BiS twink dings into next bracket, they have to spend time and money to become BiS again. This provides non-twinks a cooldown period during which the twink is not PvPing.
Xp-off twinks staying BiS in any bracket permanently are not providing non-twinks that cooldown period. Twinks are going to be in that specific bracket in a month, in a year time, because of a ridiculous gear advantage they have over scrubs who join PvP Instances half naked and expect a tie on a silver platter. So while the first step is definitely

and that suggestion should be upvoted to the top above all else, it is not enough for twinks and non-twinks to actually meet in the middle. Every bracket has a such high end gear that is still absurdly higher than a baseline. And while such high end gear is great for wargames and WPvP, it is a bane of casual Instanced PvP, and should be brought in line with a standard heirloom baseline provided in that given bracket below max level, which

would take care of

6 Likes

Some co-workers have informed me of a modern movement where
“becoming disabled makes them happy.”
The elective procedure here would be refusal of obtaining and equipping gear/items in order to replicate disablement.
Would this be accurate in our Brackets within World of Warcraft too?

Yes.
Scrubs have been showing up undergeared expecting a silver lining platter for far too long.
Blizzard, Its time for

please.

6 Likes

Real answer to this problem Is to remove the xp lock feature from the game, not being able to lvl up a character with bgs just because a bunch of cowards get mad at non twinkers, Is absolute trash, we are paying every stupid month to play a game and get fun, and this xp lock feature only ruins the pvp system, if u all want some competitive pvp then shut up and go for it at lvl 120 bgs, otherwise you are just a bunch of cowards farming easy gp

2 Likes

This won’t happen. See:

Get good while you can son, because at max level you will have to.
Here, let me help you to ease into casual PvP from a non-twink perspective:

And from the twink perspective we offer this:

Deal?

6 Likes

In this case, on this topic, yes, it does.

When the argument boils down to, “There’s no advantage to twinking”, that is a lie.

1 Like

When was that ever an argument?

1 Like

do you just sit in the forums and bash the twink community?

1 Like

Who is arguing that!?

I have never seen anyone make such a ridiculous claim, and if anyone has I’ll be first in line to say that it’s incorrect.

Of-bloody-course there’s an advantage to twinking… nobody with two brain cells to rub together would make that statement seriously. This thread is discussing how big of an advantage twinks have, and how prevalent they are, and whether that merits separating them from the rest of the player base.

1 Like

Separation doesn’t doesn’t really help anyone as the queue times for both xp on and off would be horrible.

The only fix that makes sense to me and as narrow minded as it may seem, remove the ability to “twink” in instanced pvp. Bring legion instanced pvp back for non rated battlegrounds.

I am sure people who are tired of 120 pvp or are simply unsatisfied with end game do not like this idea but it wouldn’t stop you from turning your xp off in your favorite bracket and pwn there as “Skill” and “Experience” would contribute much more than gear. would be nice imo.

As of 8.1.5 Quest rewards will offer the best possible options.

All Quest rewards from Classic through the Warlords of Draenor expansion now have a chance to upgrade up to Epic quality.

• Item-levels of Rare and Epic quest rewards in Classic through Warlords of Draenor have been increased slightly in some cases.
  • Unique items that drop from rare enemies in Classic through Mists of Pandaria content now also have a chance to upgrade in quality.

What will we hear next? “Separate questers”
Once again, Blizzard rewards the active players.

1 Like

Then we get to blame it on RNGesus, the lord and savior who through divine will, grants the bad people purples and forces the good people to slum it up in greens to prove the depth of their devotion.

(This will just increase gear disparity between hardcore twinkers and average players. You know that, but you’re too hung on this bizarre pro-twinker marketing blitz to acknowledge it!)

1 Like

Blizzard drops an EPICS FOR EVERYONE on us, and it is amazingly done.
Quest items are the Target and Quest completion will allow every player
Classic - Draenor an upgrade chance on EVERY Quest item obtained.

This is a HUGE opportunity for players to really make use of gearing options as they level/quest through the brackets.
With the chance of Epic upgrades, the combinations are unlimited.

Active players are rewarded with some amazing items. :smile:

1 Like

Especially if you twink and want to min/max! You thought you had BiS before, but now you can TF your way to greater disparity!

1 Like

This is just further proof that some will always complain.

“Epics for Everyone sounds Amazing to me, we can let the people decide.

1 Like
  1. Same damage as their twink.

2. We didn’t lose because of their twink.