Blizz you gotta separate out XP-Off Twinking

Yes, you do try to shift the focus don’t you? I just listed the differences between an heirloom geared toon versus my current gear set-up. Yet here you are still spewing forth nonsense, neither adding to the conversation or offering anything of value other than Lildude stories or how you thought it was when the queues were separated.

Several here have picked apart every excuse you all have presented yet you still cling to them like a child with their favorite blankie.

It’s also funny that when one of you post, all of you seem to show up. If only you all would display such teamwork in game as you do here.

4 Likes

That’s silly. Classic should have no gameplay changes, and it’s not like BGs are useful to do while leveling anyway.

Yes, because I was obviously speaking in 3rd person :roll_eyes:

I would say “it’s not even Sunday…” but…

Edgelords got edge…nothing of value yet again.

Cherry-picking, strawmans, name-calling and every logical fallacy known to man. Is that what you call “picked apart?” Not something I’d be proud of, bub.

One of who? All of who? Neutral posters? I don’t get what you’re saying here.

I agree, but none the less someone is advocating to “disable twinking” and asking for “Separate queues”

3 Likes

There are several that allow you to see someones ILVL… you will never see the ilvl cap if your playing through BG’s for exp because you will level faster then you can keep up with gear. if someone is near the cap it’s because they are/have been twinking. for example at 111-119 if you were to stop at 119 your unlikely to see anything past 310 that’s where most 120 gear starts. If a char has close to 300 then they are going to be a twink. The gear that gets handed out at 119 on BG’s and quests are right around 250ish. The same thing applies to each bracket, if someone is at the ilvl cap for their bracket or close to its because they have their exp turned off and have been collecting gear for awhile, as you will never see the cap leveling naturally.

Yes is why I mentioned, the same posters.
Take a look.

You have to admire their passion, hopefully they’re as passionate outside of this game as they are on the forums.

:+1:

2 Likes

I have about the same ilvl as most twinks though, just with heirlooms and AH gear…

The item level gap is only significant at 110+.

2 Likes

Only one i really see in there is Greyhide. And I made a post or two.

Not really. At lvl 89 the ilvl for BoA is 114. MoP BoE Epics I think can proc for ilvl 120. Most twinks in this bracket run around in Dragon Soul gear which is 112. My avg ilvl is 106 because mostly MoP gear is not BiS.

3 Likes

Thw cure for this is to remove deserter debuff for those willing to bail.

1 Like

Ran into a Paladin ( 80-89 bracket ) using an agility heirloom weapon, no 2nd trinket, no PvP talents and their reasoning? It’s not their main.

https://i.imgur.com/mFR7kgf.jpg

4 Likes

As of 8.1.5 PTR tuning.
The majority of Raid Epics will be below Dungeon and Quest Items in Item level as noted below.

80 - Raid Tier ilvl 102 - 8.1.5 Blue - ilvl 105
85 - Raid Tier ilvl 112 - 8.1.5 Blue - ilvl 113

This is looking forward, but it looks like Dungeon and Quest items will surpass Static pieces of older gear, especially when scaled on a leveling character.

1 Like

BGS in a nutshell

3 Likes

If you are so adamant that gear is not the problem, why is most of your gear above the heirloom baseline of iL41? Prove on your example that gear does not matter. Do not use any gear above heirloom baseline of your level. Then your statement about fotm class/specs being a more crucial factor than gear iL disparity will have far more weight. Because its easy to say you can survive on minimum wage when you and your cronies make millions. And before you point fingers to me wearing legendary item that worth 2 baseline, I would happily abide by the gear downscaling suggestion on all of my pieces including legendary inside PvP Instance if my xp is off. Would you?

6 Likes

This is a wall of text written from a clearly angry place so I’m going to skip most of it, but the fact that you think that BiS gear plus full enchants is an acceptable barrier for entry for random BGs while leveling is insane. At least Juga in his 8,000 posts tries to at least acknowledge blatant disparity (some enchants are too strong, gems are bad etc), your only thoughts are “BiS it or get to 120” ? It’s crazy. It is the opinion of a crazy person. I mean keep doing your thing; between you and kang and ninja and juga you’ve managed to balloon every twink thread to over 100 (several over 1,000!) replies and making 5 of the top 10 threads be perpetually about twinking issues in this forum so you’re doing “levellers” work better than they ever could but for the love of Jennifer Love Hewitt, you need to chill out.

1 Like

It’s too bad out of the thousand ballooned posts they’ve added, few add value. It’s cumbersome scrolling past so many of their insults and ad hominem to get to the meat and potatoes of the conversation. I don’t understand why this subject infuriates them like that. What happened to the good old days when people agreed to disagree?