Blizz... the lack of transparency is killin TBC

Exactly this, unfortunately. Greedy company neglecting the cries of their customers, but the game is too good for people to completely unsub and quit. Stuck between a rock and a hard place and Blizzard has no problem exploiting that >:(

2 Likes

You’re killing TBC, we’re killing TBC, Blizzard killing TBC, kittens killing TBC, the whole dang world killing TBC.

More news coming soon.

How is it a player created issue when blizzard lets people all flood a single server with xfers? Then it ruins whatever balance or high population it had and then eventually people pick the next server and do it all over again.

Blizzard let’s the imbalance take place it’s people that are desperate for a population / horde/ally ratio fix imo.

3 Likes

this mootwo thing is so annoying. ur opinion is not wanted i wish u wuit wow. yr so negative always just coming on here with negativity like another postwr said

And it is.

If you don’t want to read my stuff then put me on ignore. I’m not going to stop posting what I want to post.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.