Blizz. Sylvanas

WE?

who is WE?

Means you and me?

You are out of your mind!

4 Likes

That “we” is doing a lot of heavy lifting because I don’t miss her at all. They ruined her character, rather never see that monstrosity again.

6 Likes

Blizzard will get desperate, they’ll bring her back, all fair skinned to lead the new High Elf allied race on Alliance. Sylvanas Fans will hate her, Sylvanas haters will love her new boring a$$.

1 Like

We haven’t sliced her head off yet. Do that.

She’d probably just sew it back on. It’d be like Death Becomes Her.

2 Likes

That did work on nathanos.

I think.

Let Sylvanas rott in Torghast beside Danuser!

I know of a place where there’s lots of Saronite.

The Maw is a terrible place. But perhaps as an insurance plan occasionally Pelagos tosses a couple million souls there on a monthly basis

:crab: :ocean: :crab: :ocean:

1 Like

You, shall be banished…

Blizz.

No, we don’t.

7 Likes

This is probably the stupidest hall pass for a main character doing unspeakable things to ever be dreamed up.

10 Likes

I want sylvanas back the way I want sciatica in my other leg.

4 Likes

Sylvanas is interesting enough I don’t really see the hype especially after shadowlands tore up her character, but I’m sure she will eventually return.

Alleria Windrunner seems to be a major player in Tww, considering their sisters I’m sure they could easily include Sylvanas into the story without much problem,

Personally, all the Windrunner sisters could disappear from the game and I would be happy.

3 Likes

Well I played the part where Sylvanas convinced the clueless Tyrande to “throw her into the briar patch” sending her to the Maw to find souls.

Now she can chill in her condo in Torghast and plot her return.

Wow, everyone hate sylvanas on the forums due to the fact that she has gotten a redemption arc and not be killed off. To me, that is a good choice make those who hate sylvanas more angry and get them worked up which is good for my entertainment. And why they didn’t killer off is because sylvanas has a large fan base.

2 Likes

Aim better.

4 Likes

Godfrey did.

7 Likes

We really don’t.

5 Likes

You don’t speak for Me.

May Psycho Suevanas remain in the endless torment for eternity.

Despised and hated by both foe and ally, with no one to call friend or family, no legacy to speak of. A fate fitting for a soul so dark.

4 Likes