Blizz store down?

Hi Blizz,

Attempting to perform a character transfer. I pick the character and server the click continue. I get a blue box popup which assume is the payment screen but it’s blank.

I double checked my account and my credit card is active on the site/account. Further I have deleted cache and addons with same result.

help!

If you are running any security software, try disabling that as they have been known to interfere with the online store.

1 Like

Indeed, there are a few things that could interfere with the in-game UI for the shop.

1 Like

I’m having the same issue with trying to purchase a WoW Token. I tryed everything in that troubleshooting form and still isnt working

i am also having the samething happen with character transfer goes fine and then just a blue box instead of payment info

If you perform the troubleshooting and aren’t able to resolve this, please visit our Technical Support forum.

2 Likes

i did ive been waiting for a response to my ticket

Not the same as the Tech Support forums, but hopefully they’ll get to you in an expedient manner.

Just to double-check, have you disabled any Razer Synapse software, if you have any of their products? I know it’s mentioned as a background process in the support article, but it happens to be that in particular quite frequently.

1 Like

So! I have received an update from our shop team and there does appear to be an issue that they’re currently investigating which could present the same symptoms that we sometimes see with conflicting software…

So, I would still recommend attempting the troubleshooting because it’s a good first place to start but if that doesn’t work for you - we have people on the case!

3 Likes

Looks like things may be getting better. Hopefully this will be resolved pretty soon.

Is this also why WoW tokens are currently unavailable in the AH or is that a different issue?

Are you getting any particular error message or are you just unable to click the Buyout button?

They show available for me.

You might want to try this in case you have conflicting UI elements:

Part of the same issue I believe. They should be getting re-enabled here shortly.

1 Like

Yes, it’s working now. Thanks.

2 Likes