Blizz spriest 4pc hits for 900 dmg LooooL

WTH? HP levels are over 90,000. Like what expansion was this meant for? I think all melee white damage hits for more.

Felhunter shadow bite hits for 1000 dmg.

You got lazy and turned this into an aoe to prop up spriests pathetic pve aoe damage and then nerfed the ability by 40%.

I’m tired of the homies laughing at me :frowning_face:

Also see this thread below, still haven’t addressed it.

2 Likes

Hits about as hard as those soft GSWs

Celtics in 6 :four_leaf_clover:

Add this to your note pad, GSW in 5. And that’s me being generous.

#Westcoastbestcoast

900 ain’t bad. That’s about 3x harder than the demo imp from 4 piece.

1 Like

this is the best subtle troll all expansion, no cap.

Nice now you know what its like to be an affy lock

The crazy part is… it looks crazy…

Watching my buddy play Spriest and having that thing appear behind him looks like it should crush the enemy… and yet… nothing.

4 Likes

Style points for sure. It looks amazing.

Cool animation, hope it stays, even if they shift it to another spell.

2 Likes

Ten characters

This is part of the reason I’m against gear augmenting class abilities like personalized tier bonuses or legendaries.

Blizz is vey lazy and doesn’t give out similar efforts to every class/spec. It’s feast or famine for some.

Huh? Did you forget spriest is a dot spec as well? I know full well. Blizz been gutting dot specs for several expansions because of the pve cry babies. Aff does more damage than spriest in pvp atm, but that’s irrelevant to my prior point.

Spriest is the most on par class right now. There’s nothing OP about it, but there’s nothing subpar about it.

No ones stopping Tatum with that Carebear D :triumph:

Does look cool. On a side note what side of the fence are you on regarding demo?

Dog build
Reduced tyrant
Bale spider aka demon bolt?

The first 1 seems kind lame, needing like a million shards. Didn’t get to test last night since tichondrius was down most of the night.

So does void tendrils from legion but they left it out this expansion.

Except demo can summon like 6 at a time?

Reduced tyrant seems fun atm

Bale is just very shadowbolt farmer and bores me a bit.

Dog build never feels good imo

Ill test a bunch… maybe make a guide idk.

They should just change it to spawn an Echo of Garrosh where it spawns a void arms warrior that leaps into the enemy team to trigger everyones ptsd

Friday bump for visibility

It looks nice though. Anyway wtb Wrath or Cata like set bonuses back not this crap.

Instant 45k bolt definitely affects gameplay a bit more than most of the old bonuses.