Blizz response to tokens

Or more popular game equals more botters and revenue. But sureeeeee

… They do… They constantly put up positions for hire on their website. Why would you think they don’t have a team that bans bots? Nothing has changed over the years. Read those posts. It took them time to deal with them then and it takes them time now.

I’m debating with clueless conspiracy theorists. What a waste of time this was.

i don’t, that’s the best part:) i still have (under) 10k on my entire account, but go off and ignore me saying bots need longer than a WEEK long suspension along with actual humans reviewing botting reports.

i’m upset because of their reasoning. they could have said “there’s a demand, we want players to have a legal option for that demand” and kept it at that, and I wouldn’t have been as upset. saying it’s to combat RMT because there’s no fix for it (meanwhile, they gutted staff over however many years. they added a means of bots being able to immediately come back via free DK or paid boost) is what upsets me.

so if that were the case, you wouldn’t have problems such as the one brought up in this particular thread. tldr; you could trade with someone who sells gold because you buy something off of trade, but if that person is taken down in a RMT banwave you could get banned too. oh and also blizzard won’t remove said ban.

you’re debating someone who wants ACTUAL HUMANS to help the issues. especially with the issues the company MADE that weren’t even in the actual timeframe of wrath (ie. not needing a level 55 for a DK, paid character boosts) because the CURRENT WOW TEAM is literally giving botters every means of continuing with nothing but a slap on the wrist in some cases, while also saying “yknow we want a piece of the pie you’re serving and we’re gonna say it’s ‘help’”. Because that’s EXACTLY what it is. if there were no boosts, if there were no “free” DKs per account, and if blizzard PERMA BANNED people “they” (their automatic system) deem as bots, then the current bot crisis wouldnt be nearly as bad. there would still be bots, there would still be RMT (as there is in retail), but it wouldn’t be THIS bad.

1 Like

Lol @ blizzard stuff up.
Due to all they want is $$$

How is customer service, oh wait doesnt exist, my ticket got ignored by a blue :confused:
Top of that. Sigh.

1 Like

FFXIV says you’re are full of it…

1 Like

They are demonstrably lying, as per the rest of the industry, they are either incompetent or unwilling. You have no answer to this.

2 Likes

You will never know who THEY are… :sunglasses:

i’m surprised you even made one :sob: last time i heard making one said “estimated wait: 5 days” or something

RIP BLIZZARD - end of an era

I’m slightly annoyed at the ease of access that strongly links retail and classic economies. A botter can bot 40k gold an hour in retail, use retail gold to buy a token, redeem it for bnet balance, and obtain gold in classic. Classic gold does not affect retail to the same magnitude. Yes, sure, you can bot in classic too. Yes, sure, you can trade natural gas futures on the chicago mercantile exchange and spend your profits on classic gold, or use your allowance on classic gold instead of lunchable kids’ snacks and capri suns, same linking of real world currency to classic. Hard to avoid that completely, but at least the ease of access isn’t supported by Blizzard technology.

But yeah, only slightly annoyed. If it gets to the point where I can’t stomach it I can just go play another game; it’s not that devastating. Annoying to know they coulda easily removed a layer of access by implementing it differently, or better yet respond with a different solution.

4 Likes

They’re not, you’re just not capable of understanding. This is how conspiracy theories arise. People can’t comprehend something so they use their limited knowledge to come up with answers for the things they don’t understand.

The hypocrisy in this statement is palpable.

1 Like

Bots are subs. Subs are money

Except it’s not, because I actually understand the situation. You don’t, that’s your problem. Educate yourself for once in your life.

You can’t seriously believe that. When I was playing Vanilla, BC, Wrath not one person ever told me they bought gold. And every few weeks I see some one post on /4 or trade etc. That person x has gotten the account banned for buying gold. They’d be a discussion about his guild and raid status and how the loss of this player will affect their progression.

In Classic I have at least 2 dozen people tell me they bought gold. They just announce it, completely with out any worry or fear like it’s the most normal thing to do. One did tell me he got caught and lost some gold and got a few day suspension. From what I see, things are seriously different now.

2 Likes

I no longer even believe you believe what your saying, which I feel is incredibly charitable of me. Companies of Comparable scope clearly do a better job than blizzard at this, you have failed to articulate your point so you clearly do not understand it enough to communicate it. Explain why FFXIV can police on a multi million user base what blizzard cannot… Go ahead I will wait, try not to avoid it this time. They are comparable, so a single response of Scope is not going to cut it. You no nothing, your vague innuendoes at special insight are transparent to everyone, go on insult our intelligence, your a troll pure and simple.

1 Like

Source? How do you know? You don’t, you’re speaking from a place of ignorance. I’m blocking you because this isn’t worth my time.

No, you aren’t, and no you didn’t.

You ain’t fooling’ nobody!

1 Like

ROFL, ah, and still no answer of why this is such an intractable issue for blizzard alone, instead he runs away.

1 Like

Cope and seethe all you want my mans. Its been done.