@Blizz - PLEASE MERGE LOW POP REALMS. We are dying everyday and NEED your help

Bump. Do not let this conversation die off

Another issue is the 90 DAYS transfer cooldown. WHY? You go to a guild, they collapse, and just stuck on a dead server for 3 months… Blizzard can also make more money with more transfers…

Everyone needs to e-mail the two new Presidents of Blizzard.

mybarra@blizzard.com
joneal@blizzard.com

They have ignored their customers for far too long.

2 Likes

Great suggestion. Will share amongst my guild.

Here’s a bump for you friend. Check the alliance pop on Fairbanks. These blizzard dogs ravaged my server.

I agree, mergers would be great and solve population crisis. Also, Blizzard needs to remove the restriction limiting players from PvE servers the ability to transfer to PvP servers. So many of these PvE servers are 90-10 ratio and any of the majority who could transfer to servers where their faction would help bring balance would be great, especially if it was a PvP server. More info here:

Absolutely agree with you. Keep em open and unrestricted (PvE to PvP too).

Bump. More visibility

I am on Fairbanks. I have posted about this topic on here before. My entire guild has put in Tickets to WoW GMs calling out the failures of this system and how it is a going against Blizzard’s core values listed on their company page.

We too have less than 100 alliance left. The last few GMs have stated they are aware of the problem and too watch the forums for possible updates, but nothing more has come from it.

Fairbanks is all but dead on alliance, however since horde still have 4500 or so, Blizz see’s it as a non issue for the most part. Reroll or transfer is not an answer.

3 Likes

Paying for transfers is not an option. Blizzard needs to take action and actually do something

4 Likes

Bumping for more visibility.

I would much rather pay a sub fee than to play for “free” which creates a pay to win. Oh wait… We have a sub and pay to win with WoW.

Bump for Blizz actually fixing this problem not running from it like they usually do.

1 Like

Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuumping this

You are asking a multi billion dollar company to voluntarily make less money.

I’m sure they’re definitely considering your request along with the hundreds of similar threads.

I’m asking them to make more money while making players happy.

It’s a math equation. 15 dollars a month for years+ or $25 a month and an innumerable amount of subs lost…hmm, maybe if I put it into terms of sexually harassed interns they will understand

I’m pretty sure Blizzard has done the math already, their bottom line is the only thing they care about. They aren’t losing as many subs as you think.

We need action. lets get visibility on this tomorrow morning first thing
a CM acknowledging us would be great.

1 Like

They have merged servers before and will do it again. You keep exposing yourself as having no clue what you are babbling about.