Blizz, Hong Kong, Freedom of speech, lets have an Adult discussion

Go check out this youtube channel if you want a dose of reality.

1 Like

100% agreed. I understand Drizella’s argument, from a Capitalist’s perspective, but it ain’t worth doing business with nations that demand we toss aside our Democratic values, or look the other way when millions of people are in concentration camps. We also shouldn’t have sympathy for multi-billion corporations that are basically the only beneficiaries of the monetary gain from China.

2 Likes

NOW WE ARE TALKING ABOUT NATIVE AMERICAN GENOCIDE?!

/10 char

1 Like

I didn’t bring it up. Ask that lunatic Tungsten…

1 Like

Total population on earth is 7,000 million champ.

I’ve never said America is the only one. I said America is one that had legal slavery in 19th century.

Right, I can agree with that. For me, it’s not about having sympathy for Blizzard, or any other company, it’s about wanting to affect actual change.

No you shouldn’t and I would hope that if a Video Game company punishing a player for knowingly breaking the rules gets you upset, then the US government making a massive, record deal to feed China (for money) should really burn that fire in you.

1 Like

I don’t think you can find any group of people that hasn’t gotten into slavery/murder/naughty business sometime in their history… and that’s fine. If a Neanderthal was defrosted and started smashing people with his club and dragging ladies off by their hair would you clutch your chest and be shocked? No thats how things were.

You can’t hold people of the past to your modern standards. In the future perhaps people will look back at things you did without a thought and declare that you were an awful person.

Everyone in the first world has come to an agreement that slaves are bad. For less fortunate places… they still exist and its awful but they are busy worrying about survival in most cases. Easy to wag your finger when your biggest dilemma for the week is some guy cutting you off on the highway.

My main problem is people who clearly don’t care about the US government’s massive trade deal with China (for money) and are only riding this hype train because they get to bash on Blizzard again (a certain Diablo game comes to mind).

You were literally denying the guilt of Americans in doing those.

Alas, I know, sensitive subject, making Uncle Sam look bad is big no no.

1 Like

What is seven thousand million? Do you mean 7,000,000,000? Meaning 7 billion? If that’s what you mean then yes you are close, the population of the earth is 7.53 billion people, and 6 million of those people are children who are enslaved right now being forced to do heinous things.

1 Like

Idiot …

If you’re going to continue to see shadows being cast in pure darkness. I’m only damaging my own intellect with you.

2 Likes

Took you 3 steps to figure out 7,000 million is 7 billion? I was pointing out your saying “6,000,000 million” child slaves.

Can’t win so call idiot. That’s the American way.

1 Like

I think you’re the only one who thinks this is a contest.

3 Likes

Better to let the fools think you are a fool than continue a pointless struggle.

Idiocy is an impregnable iron wall.

1 Like

Let’s not jump to conclusion about that massive trade deal. Firstly, nothing was written down, and the Communist regime is notorious for backpedaling on deals…hell even our current US administration is as well.

There’s also the issue of the massive trade deficit we have with them and also the fact that they steal closer to a trillion dollars worth of intellectual property on a yearly basis.

If you ask me, we should’ve spent all of these years building up the largest democratic nation in the world, India, which also happens to have one of the largest populations.

1 Like

Too bad you’re surrounded by them.

Winning an argument. Man you’re dense.

Clearly I am. Oh well. I’m used to labyrinths.

1 Like