Blizz, Hong Kong, Freedom of speech, lets have an Adult discussion

America was bought and sold by China a long time ago.

The people flailing about it now are way too late.

You can thank Nixon for that one when he opened China up.

I wish I could give more hearts on this one. My other faves also include, plant, chinese operative, white knight, the r word I hate even reading.

Today I was told I foamed at the mouth, it’s funny how so many resort to name calling these days when the facts presented are against their general beliefs/

A trillion here, a trillion there, let’s make America great again.

You know the federal government sponsored trade with China is ongoing right?

If multiple are telling you that. It might be a sign it’s not them that have problems.

1 Like

Not Bush for letting China into WTO?

Dude I’ve read your posts, there is a reason I don’t comment on them in general, they are the same reasons you don’t see me giving you any hearts.

1 Like

And I care about internet points why?

I don’t look for validation. It’s desperation and pathetic.

Though admittedly I was like you… A long time ago.

2 Likes

Yet here you are making commentary on my liking a post that wasn’t yours? Obviously you care, it triggered you enough to attempt to troll me.

I’m a goblin, not a troll, and I enjoy giving advice to those who look like they need it.

But I am blunt, beating around the bush is a waste of time.

You don’t have to listen to me. Your call, but there’s always a chance of a mountain being in your path little gale.

1 Like

Did i not point that out in my write up? I also never said I supported trade talks. This version of China doesn’t deserve our business, especially if they’re going to steal their way to the top and use their soft power for suppression. I also ended my last post by mentioning how we should’ve built up India, not China. It was a naive for the West to assume one of the most oppressive nation’s in the world would simply liberalize because we let them into the WTO.

2 Likes

Speaking of suppression and India, care to learn something about Caste system?

This topic is temporarily closed for at least 24 hours due to a large number of community flags.

11 Likes

This topic is temporarily closed for at least 24 hours due to a large number of community flags.

It’s like the forum version of a revolving door…:wink:

7 Likes