Blizz, Hong Kong, Freedom of speech, lets have an Adult discussion

No it’s not.

edit:
Duty of Good Faith

Under the duty of good faith, a corporation’s directors and officers must advance interests of the corporation and fulfill their duties without violating the law. In re The Walt Disney Co. Derivative Litig. , 906 A.2d 27 (Del. 2006).

A fiduciary duty is an obligation to act in the best interest of another party. For instance, a corporation’s board member has a fiduciary duty to the shareholders, a trustee has a fiduciary duty to the trust’s beneficiaries, and an attorney has a fiduciary duty to a client.

When one person does agree to act for another in a fiduciary relationship, the law forbids the fiduciary from acting in any manner adverse or contrary to the interests of the client, or from acting for his own benefit in relation to the subject matter.

3 Likes

“Patriotism is the last refuge of the scoundrel.” --Samuel Jackson

China is the fastest growing market for pc and mobile.
It would take some pretty compelling evidence on their part to convince the board not to continue doing business there.

1 Like

Those “scoundrels” are why you even are in an “America” Just saying. But hey spit on the graves of thousands.

2 Likes

Samuel Johnson

Samuel Jackson is the guy the named the beer after…

…wait…

1 Like

Where natives were massacred and Africans have been slaved?

Lol natives were already killing each other, Africans sold their own to the whites, Irish were discriminated and occasionally sold as slaves

Don’t even pull that race card.

1 Like

What am I? I’m happily willing to take your in-game stuff.

1 Like

Of course. Americans did nothing wrong.

Glad SOMEBODY’S doing links!
Skäl!
:beer:

I mean Trump just made a record deal to provide frankly insane amounts of crops to feed China for the foreseeable future, but sure the Video Game company who punished a guy for breaking the rules is the real fight.

3 Likes

I try to link when I can to preempt any “You are just making that up!” :slight_smile:

1 Like

Tell me one place on earth where natives weren’t killed and there weren’t slaves.

1 Like

Never said that Captain Dense.

I merely say humanity is being just that, humans, we’ve always fought/enslaved for dominance. No one is innocent.

1 Like

You are if you’re woke enough.

Slavery in/around Roman times, sure. America had slaves in 19th century.

And you do know there’re countries still populated by their natives right? Like ones in Europe?

Don’t. Arguing away American’s native slaying and slavery is not humanity.

1 Like

I don’t want to edit my post again, but this is a followup to my previous post with links about fiduciary duty.

THIS is why I continue to urge people to contact their representatives. Corporations doing everything for the almighty dollar exist because our laws encourage/demand it.

Hate to break it to you champ, there are more slaves in the world right now than there ever was during the slave trade in the USA. Right now there are over 6,000,000 million children in slavery, used for the sex trade or physical labor. Get out of here with your bullcrap America is the only people who enslaved people argument. Get your head out of the sand.

2 Likes

Again I have never once said anyone was being claimed innocent. The act in itself is evil. However Natives were already killing each other off way before the evil HUWHITE men overran them.

Iroquois I could mention were a blood cult tribe. I also have Cherokee in my family, quite frankly, their enemy was a war like tribe north of us. Whites simply finished off what was already started.

1 Like