Blizz gifted me Sub time, A telling Sign

They aren’t having taste test for dog crap at the supermarket though. It is of a product that you might like and it might actually be good. Which Retail isn’t. When I see a free sub to retail to me its the same as taste testing dog crap. I am not interested. I know it isn’t good.

I am interested in Classic and World of Warcraft when the game used to be good. That is a product worth sampling.

Well here is the deal I am a long term Blizzard supporter since 2000. That is 19 years of games, I was a big Diablo player. They managed to destroy not one but both of my main games in their expansions.

With that said I will gladly PAY for a superior product and hope they take my money and produce more superior products because I will enjoy them. The millions of fans will enjoy them. I just want them to stop making terrible expansions. Just stop, go back to the drawling board and start using the old game philosophies in Diablo and Vanilla. Blizzard had the best games of all time.

I want Blizzard to be successful but as a consumer they don’t have any product worth my time. If I want a current Diablo experience I log into Path of Exile. If I want a WoW experience I am forced to play on private servers.

This is a problem that Blizzard has to fix. The ball is in their court, hope they finally do something with it.

6 Likes

Did you buy BfA, and have a 120 character?

Yeah. It’s not a big deal.

Fair enough. Must be some other criteria as well then.

Not true. I have not purchased BfA and still have zero plans to do so. Yet this is the 3rd time I have been gifted 3 days since I quit playing at the end of Legion. Also my current gift offer expires on the 28th of July which is after the next stress test.

I also have zero plans to redeem this gift as I find the current state of the Live game to be a waste of time.

2 Likes

You’re not keeping up with current events. :wink:

1 Like

Thanks for the info I actually didn’t notice an expiration date on my time either.

Still not going to redeem those 3 days. Also, not going to do the stress test. I’ll just keep waiting until the day of actual reckoning arrives, cash in all my gold on live for game time, make a troll mage, and get back to playing good WoW again.

3 Likes

I got the 3 days free without a BFA purchase.

1 Like

I’m kinda busy but it’s free so I’ll probably redeem it and poke around a bit on Sunday or something. Probably what most people will do.

No, i have the 6 month sub that renews automatically

Yup, I got it last week and claimed the time.

I was bored out of my mind in Kul Tiras… it was more fun farming up Copper Ore in Elwynn Forest to sell in the AH than playing the new zones. :expressionless:

3 Likes

You made me go check. Not “everybody” did. My sub expired on the 4th of July. No free trial period for me on BFA 8.2, of course, my being subbed during BFA 8.2’s release probably has something to do with that.

We had a better shot at saving the titanic while it was sinking than being able to save BFA.

2 Likes

If they had counter-flooded the stern of the Titanic, it is theorized the ship might have survived the encounter. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Eh this isn’t new, been happening for years. Im not going back. I don’t feel betrayed nor I need to be convinced to go back, its just not in a spot I enjoy anymore so I moved to something else.

1 Like

There is no doubt in my mind that blizzard cancelled the stress test because most unsubscribed players were going to use the free 3 days for the classic stress test. I don’t see myself using the free time now.

To be fair, the game’s been going downhill for years, too, so…

3 Likes

It’s a good example of the disassociation from social norms that exist in the physical space.

The people who lock exp only get put in BGs with other people who have exp locked, making twinks have to fight nothing but other twinks, which killed twinks for two reason.

1: The que times. There’s 12 brackets from 19-119, spreading the twink groups thin, so you will be waiting hours, and in some brackets, literally forever, before a BG will que up. Twinking already was niche, now it’s just non existent.

2: Twinks don’t make Twinks to fight other Twinks. The whole point of twinking is to roflstomp 90% of the other players in the BG due to being way better geared and having the best enchantment available while everyone else doesn’t have a single enchantment since they are just leveling. Now that Twinks are segregated into their own BGs, it ruins the whole reason people made Twinks in the first place.