Blizz forgot us

Exactly. That is the problem.

People should be leveling now and bank rested xp for the annoying 50-58 level gap or beyond the 64+ gap.

That’s when the xp buff is really efficient.

That makes literally no sense at all. The sweaties dont care about some meme “community” … They wanna press a button and be in a group.

What are you even talking about.

I totally agree, especially since they move all the quests to inside the dungeon in WOTLK… So annoying a level 45 wont be able to do a dungeon.

They didn’t forget, they don’t care lol

2 Likes

You’re not though. You know exactly what is happening you’re just mad about it.

Again, more people making things up so they can get faux outraged

I don’t know why retail got an unannounced XP buff and we’re still waiting, no.

No they didn’t forget us. Just you.

The mistake you are making is even brining up retail at all.

Go read the blue post and you will know all you need to know. But this part might help you. Hell they even double down after that and say for the 2nd time they dont know yet when it will be announced. What are you not getting?

We haven’t locked down the specific timeframe for when this buff will activate, but we expect it to last for at least 6-8 weeks; beginning a few weeks before the 3.4.0 Pre-Patch and persisting right up until the day that Wrath of the Lich King Classic launches. This buff should provide a great opportunity for everyone who may have fallen behind the leveling curve, or anyone with alts they want to prep for the next adventure to jump in and get caught up to level 70 ahead of the release of Wrath of the Lich King Classic.

The fact that they put it in retail and we haven’t heard anything is the exact reason people are mad right now…

Yes, whiny entitled children are mad for no reason, who cares? This is hitting some serious karen level behavior.

Another moron for the ignore list.

Is it really entitled to be upset when Blizzard lies to us yet again, and gives the buff we were promised and are waiting for to retail, which doesn’t need it in any way?

Many players are already unhappy with the bad changes to Wrath.

1 Like

So I was spot on, all you want to do is be faux outraged and were looking for someone to validate that.

The changes to wrath are completely different then this buff and I would never criticize someone for liking different systems. This is none of that. They have not lied to you at all. They have not taken away the buff.

There’s been radio silence for a month. Players are frustrated with Blizzard’s total lack of communication, and it’s death by a thousand cuts.

It’s ironic that communication is a, “pillar” of Classic for them.

1 Like

They did communicate, then you and a bunch of other people made up dates in your own mind and are now mad about it.

Saying, “hey, this is going to happen in the coming weeks” and then nothing for a month is unprofessional and absolutely mishandling the follow-up.

We didn’t have specific dates. We expected it, or at least an update, by today because of the wording.

1 Like

You keep leaving these two parts out so I will show them again. Good luck!

We haven’t locked down the specific timeframe for when this buff will activate,

While we aren’t quite ready to announce specific dates around Wrath Classic,