Blizz forgets that Classic exists

As it turns out, the community accepted Blizzard’s promise of an xp buff to us with enthusiasm.

1 Like

I thought back then that we would be playing Wrath Classic first before Dragonflight. Looks like it wont happen.

And as I predicted, it was only about an hour after Classic went live before the requests for changes started.

2 Likes

I wish we had agency over our own XP gains in retail. I would turn mine down. I don’t mind classic’s pace. The journey is my game in both versions.

throwing shade at people wanting faster leveling times seems a bit odd when you’re complaining about classic not getting the xp boost yet.

2 Likes

I have to agree that 9 days it took me to quest on a hunter to 60 on classic wow wasn’t exactly an epic experience. I think they’ve since buffed leveling experience on classic tho right?

Yes via the season of mastery servers.

1 Like

I wouldn’t mind if Blizzard had given Classic the buff as well.
They promised it to Classic “in the coming weeks” and now it has crossed into “months”

I thought that classic was perfect and needed no changes. :woozy_face: Isn’t leveling part of the epic journey?

Nah. Blizz has adopted a “some changes” strategy which has been accepted by the community.

They promised Classic a 50% XP buff 4 weeks ago. And that promise was well received by the community.

They said it would come “in the coming weeks” and we are now entering “months”

I thought classic players like it slow hard and unforgiving. Isn’t that why they released it again?

They mostly enjoy posting their complaints on the retail forums.

There is a certain amount of enjoyment in this, yes :wink:

But we also enjoy receiving “in weeks” what Blizzard promised “in weeks”.

whenever i see this as an excuse I always laugh because Blizzard immediately did what they wanted and that was ‘some changes’

I think almost everyone forgot classic exists

Ouch man. Too soon. Too soon.

How, when the classic players won’t stop extolling its virtues on the retail forums?

1 Like

I mean they’re just trying to drum up a population… I would too if I lived on some uninhabited planet

1 Like

I won’t. I’ll only come here when I’m super mad. :slight_smile: I’m willing to commit to that.

But seriously, Classic is still great. Even though Blizz forgets us, doesn’t care about, and abuses us…it is still good times.