1. Not needed
  2. Not announced
  3. Not desired since leveling is so fast anyway

Very disappointed

6 Likes

Something something no changes

40 Likes

Tweet is just salt in the wound

It’s not needed in Classic, either. Y’all are playing Classic. You wanted the Classic experience with no changes. You don’t NEED an experience buff.

Kind of irrelevant. No one has to announce anything ahead of time.

Well that’s just false. LOL

21 Likes

Takes 6 hours to level to max in retail.
You all needed/wanted it to be 3 hours?

1 Like

Takes 3 months to level max in classic
Thought that’s the “classic experience” y’all wanted.

18 Likes

Not desired by you, but for me, it is. Sure, it’s fast to level in retail, but even faster leveling is desirable to me.

7 Likes

50% exp boost in retail? Lmfao. How pathetic. The leveling is already so easy to the point where it is boring and sad.

2 Likes

Takes a hell of a lot longer than that for everyone I know. Six hours from 50-60, maybe. But not from 1-60. lol

And besides, again, no one NEEDS it. And Classic surely doesn’t. Y’all are playing that game to not have the QoL that retail has, to have a longer leveling experience, to enjoy the Classic experience. Now you’re going back on that?

4 Likes

Classic is supposed to exist as it was before it was called “Classic”. They’re not supposed to treat it like Retail.

6 Likes

Now you’re going back on that?

Yes.

Blizz and community have already agreed on “some changes”. And this changes was promised to Classic weeks ago and received well by the community.

1 Like

This ^

Why would they want the 50% xp buff when it just ruins the Classic experience?
Kinda counter-intuitive to what Classic should be.

2 Likes

“some changes” was mostly unwelcome in the classic community. Now that they have opened that door it will be a crap show.

1 Like

Why do we keep pretending classic leveling is hard?

You all use the same quest guide addon that the folks in retail use. It’s literally turning your brain off and following an arrow.

But I’d like a buff in classic too!

2 Likes

Turns out that it was desired. And Blizz promised it to Classic weeks ago.

I’m not disappointed that Retail got the buff as well. I am disappointed that they game they promised it for did NOT get it.

When did I say it was hard? please quote me on that.

How’s the leveling going on that lvl 66 paladin? Auto attack, auto attack, auto attack… Hold up, sick combo coming up. Hit my seal, hit judgement! Whoa!

Or are you prot? Where you pull 8-10 mobs, drop consecrate and Holy Shield on CD?

Coming from someone with a lvl 70 priest and a pally the same level as yours in TBC btw.

Why are people so hostile over their retail vs. classic BS lmao.

2 Likes

Not staying true to what Classic is then.
Very hypocritical.

They tweeted to stand by for Classic announcement though, i saw that in another thread about 1-2h ago.

2 Likes

No, they didn’t forget about you …

5 Likes

I’ve joked about paladin being horrible to level myself, I don’t disagree, made this character for LK.

Hating on classic characters is getting old.

1 Like