Blizz forgets that Classic exists

You all wanted #nochanges… You all got upset that it wasn’t ‘really classic’… Well have at it bud. Go get sweaty…

Peace.

The community and Blizzard are both happy with “some changes”. That is the new catchphrase.

As it turns out, the xp buff has been happily accepted by the community and anticipated since it was announced 4 weeks ago that they would give it to us.

And then they did give it…but not to us.

It’s now #somechanges and everyone wants something a little different. Which I knew was going to happen when they started changing stuff.

It was a mistake on their end. Not the players.

Just call me stupid/ignorant instead for being a classic player. That’s where you’re getting at here with this comment right? I apparently can’t define those words?

Can someone tell me how to play the classic version?

You’re acting as if they’ve given retail WoW, classic WoWs EXP buff, and now there’s no more EXP buffs to go around.

This isn’t retail vs classic.

This is everyone getting an EXP buff to get ready for upcoming content. It just so happens Season 4 is coming before WOTLK.

It’s simply a logistics matter regarding the timeline of content.

Relax.

You download it from the app. It is treated as a different game. But it is much smaller to download than Retail.

As long as you are subbed with retail, you can play Classic.

I recommend it. Even though Blizz forgets about us, it is still fun.

cmon dude, people have linked multiple times the tweet, etc. You’re just trolling at this point.

Doesn’t an XP boost sort of defeat part of the point of classic?

Thank you I will give it a shot, is it harder than retail or what? What makes it the classic version?

XP buffs are easy to implement. They could have and should have done both.
It was promised “in coming weeks”, 4 weeks ago.

We aren’t happy about it either, Cow friend.
Leave retailers out of out and come back home to BC forum’s so we can be upset together lol.

1 Like

Classic should largely be left alone.

It is slower paced. It is mostly the game as it was back at the height of WoW’s popularity (WotLK was the highest number of subs WoW ever had).

It is simpler, slower, and more dependent on your community compared to retail.

Difficulty of pvp or raids is similar. The dungeons in classic are MUCH longer and harder I’d say.

It was promised as a WOTLK catch-up mechanic prior to WOTLK’s launch. That is clear as day in the original thread, and I have also highlighted that fact several times here.
TBC is not supposed to be fast leveling.

You can continuing being ignorant and clutching onto “in coming weeks” all you like. But it changes nothing.

Can’t. Blizz forgot us so they don’t read our forums.

Well, that is the thought anyway

I looked for a guild nonstop yesterday on my server and no one would even whisper me. Maybe I will try classic. I figured it out on the launcher. Thank you.

I thought you guys liked classic because it didn’t have fancy schmancy “conveniences” like an xp boost?

And also prior to the pre-patch by several weeks.

I don’t exactly know what point you’re making here.

Prior to launch, prior to pre-patch, who cares? The EXP buff is designed to get people readying their characters for WOTLK realms.