Blizz forgets that Classic exists

salt in the wound only

According to who?

1 Like

I think that’s a pretty big reach on your part.
Lots of people level alts in retail around this time in an expansion.
I think the part people are disappointed in is the short duration as S4 starts in a couple of weeks last we heard.
Doesn’t Classic have normal Classic and SoM Classic? Doesn’t seem very forgotten to me to get two versions of the same thing.

Ya’ll don’t even KNOW what desire is on the retail side

You’re saying leveling in shadowlands is easy. Were you not implying leveling in classic was the opposite?

Oh, please do go on.
I’m curious where this is leading.

Proof people will complain about anything bliz does.

1 Like

I figured it:

1. Wasn’t needed cause you can level to max in 6 hours
  2. Wasn’t announced because that is reality
  3. Wasn’t desired cause you can level to max in 6 hours

So ya, I made a couple assumptions there

I desire it.

Because yes, leveling is fast.

But it could be FASTER.

And I’m all about

S P E E D

Word don’t suffice. You gotta come to classic and play to understand :wink:

Why is it not being announced such a big deal? Personally I like surprises like this

And now you can level to max in 4 hours. And for what it’s worth, it’s a LOT longer than 6 hours unless you’re hardcore speedrunning.

Didn’t need to be announced because sometimes Blizzard just does cool stuff. Why did it need to be announced?

Was desired, because now you can level to max in much much much less time. Leveling gets insanely stale in basically any RPG, MMO or otherwise, after a half-dozen times. Making it go by faster is objectively a good thing.

Again, I have no problem with Blizz giving you the XP buff that they promised to us.

My only issue is that they DID NOT give it to us.

Pass, did that back in 04/05 and if I want a nostalgia hit I go back to my retro consoles from my childhood.
I did the beta testing for Classic. Struggled to keep my eyes open with how slow that version of the game is.

Nope, I was against some changes. All the way back with LFD taken out. The classic team is just as much as a joke as the retail team.

Yet here we are hating on each other for playing different versions of the same game. It’s sad, and pathetic.

Going back on what? I didn’t go back on anything. lol

How sad for you. Can’t even play real Classic.

And never gave you a date of implementation. Relax.

In other words, you can’t be happy ever. How about go complain in the Classic forum where this belongs?

You came in here and called something for retail “pathetic” and boring
 When your version of the game is quite possibly far more boring. (again, I even play TBC and am waiting for LK btw lmao)

You came in here with the guns blazing. Not sure how you’re trying to be the victim now lol.

“Struggled to keep my eyes open with how slow that version of the game is.”

And hence why I say the retail folks’ desire for an xp buff pales in comparison with our desire.

But I’m glad you got the buff that they promised us. I just wish they had given what they promised to us
to us.

But wanted.

A nice surprise.

Still nice though.

Isn’t the whole point of classic a slower experience?

1 Like

I"m happy they gave you the buff that they promised to us.

Just wish they had given what they promised to us
to us.