Blizz, for the love of Azeroth, fix the TWW campaign!

Seriously, it’s starting to get ridiculous. Once you level there is already nothing else to do in the game right now (and there won’t be until September 10) besides the campaign, only we can’t do that either because it’s completely broken. And it’s not just the missing voiceover that breaks ALL voice lines in the game and requires a full reboot to fix, either. The cutscenes are all mixed up, the quest mobs are taking forever to spawn or not spawning at all, even the quest indicators are bugged and showing up at the wrong places. What is this even!?

You have time to pour over live data that’s going to be completely meaningless in a few weeks anyway and nerfing things left and right, including the leveling speed, but you can’t get your campaign quests sorted? Come on!

11 Likes

How is it broken ?

I’ve completed it up to having to wait for the final chapter which comes on Sept 3 with no problems ?

Have you completely explored all the zones , got all the glyphs , done all the dungeons and or delves ?

How about side quests ?

What you meant to say was " There is nothin for you to do in game right now".

Because I’m pretty sure a lot of people are finding plenty to do .

7 Likes

In all the ways I outlined, I am not going to rehash them again because you chose not to read them.

All of the above and even farmed some of the easier mounts and cosmetics but that gets old quick. I’ve also leveled more alts than I ever have before in the preseason of any expansion (and I’ve played them all) so I am burned out on that too. And I haven’t even played that much, even gone entire days this week without logging in at all.

Sounds like a good time to take a break until Season 1. In just over two weeks, you’ll have Mythic+ and the World First Mythic Raid race to participate in.

2 Likes

Ya I didn’t get to the audio missing part of the cinematics and cutscenes. That sounds like a bummer.

The rest is the usual thing in wow now… wait till m keys and raids.

Paying 70+ CAD for base edition to have a short campaign and some delves is just odd and leaves a lot to want but whatever.

1 Like

So, you’re upset because you raced through content? That’s a lot of playing to do in one week (less if you didn’t buy epic).

3 Likes

No, I am not upset because I rushed through the content because I didn’t. Since early access I’ve played for less than 30 hours. There simply isn’t any content to rush through, it’s incredibly barebones atm.

But also this thread isn’t about that, I only mentioned it in passing, it’s about the end game campaign being bugged. And it’s not just the technical bugs, they completely mixed up which cutscenes play when and as a result ruined the first big reveal of the campaign what happened to Queen Neferess.

I just don’t get people racing through the content. I only have a level 74… and that’s with participating in early access.

:person_shrugging:t5:

3 Likes

If you only have 1 level 74 so far then not only are you not “rushing” you’re practically crawling because during early access it took about an hour to get from 70 to 74. Idk what else to say about that, lol.

2 Likes

For the most part I haven’t had any issues, I’ve been still having fun now that I’m done with the stories and level 80.

But for the love of the voice actors, I wish the cutscene audio was fixed.

2 Likes

Ya’ know… I want a grindable source of power back. Raid log expansions worked back in 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 but not now… Raids, M+, BGs and 1 week world quests, not enough.

That’s what the ilvl upgrades are for. Idly gaining power over time with good gear.

Have not experienced any of this. Maybe you have a lot of outdated addons.

If It’s going to be anything like DF then I’ll probably check out as that was single handedly the most boring thing ever. It was SO much fun waiting for an artificial cap weekly on crests /sarcasm

That’s just it. They don’t want to. there is plenty to do.

How is there “nothing left to do”? What game are you playing? Have you been playing 12 hours a day? do you go outside or have any other responsibilities in life? LOL

I only use the bare minimum of addons and have the Curse client that auto updates them. This has nothing to do with addons and only impacts the max level campaign that unlocks at level 80 and once you meet the prerequisite renown threshold. You probably haven’t gotten that far yet. Also these bugs are well documented and widely published online, including on Wowhead.

I hit 80, finished the campaign, as well as the War Within achievement as far as you’re able to until 9/3. Working on the Sojourner achievements now. Have not experienced any of what you’re referring to. I guess I’ve just been lucky then.

1 Like

There is more to do than ever before, the pace is slower, especially if you spent any time in remix.

Log off for 12 months and come back at the end of this chapter? of the saga. The lesson I learned from shadowlands is that the only and best time to play is the first weeks and last months of expansions.

Did you not read at all? /sigh

I live in Manhattan right next to Central Park and go out every day to get my 10,000 steps in. I am also a lawyer and I can assure you plenty of responsibilities come with that, in fact I would hazard to guess much more than the average WoW player has on their plate. Not that any of that has any bearing on Blizzard not fixing their campaign but since you brought it up. :man_shrugging:t2: