Blizz classic team my beta vanished

I made it into beta today then I made a char I added a friend and psted them then we all dced and now its gone it was done on a live stream I will try to link this

3 Likes

You got jebaited by Blizz like everyone else :frowning:

their were 3 others that I know of

1 Like

Hey Lynn! LordNekro here. Lets burn this mother down!!!

maybe the test is complete and they don’t need anymore data ?:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

loloz im tryin! I brought our video prof most of its flimsy as f but my psts to def im sure the char can be tracked to a account

1 Like

You weren’t invited, just an issue where they had the server flags(which determine what servers your account can see) not working or something along those lines.

You’re not even supposed to still have the beta/stress test listed on your account anymore from my knowledge.

They already made a mistake like this not too long ago for the WSG launch, but that time the servers weren’t really able to be logged into.

I loged in and made a character not just saw the servers

1 Like

I’ll be right here with ya

You don’t have beta access.

Except we were literally in the Beta

idc u cant just make a mess up that lets ppl USE the beta log in make a character and turn in ur 1st quest then say ops

1 Like

They just did! :blush:

edit: actually they didn’t even say oops!

wich is y im here mr troll ;p

1 Like

Learn to stream more.

Beta access =/= being able to get onto beta.

If you see a gate open that’s normally locked, and you don’t have the key(beta access) and go in, does not mean you’re allowed in.

They left their gate open by accident, but they did not provide you the key.

5 Likes

Stress test is over.

All people who got into it were removed.

Yeah I just watched the stream Lol it seems blizzard deleted peoples beta who were already in the beta.

2 Likes

i didn’t see something that was normaly locked it wasn’t thier then it was and it was live not grey not the same and you know it ;p im sure if it happened to u ud be making same aguemnts

1 Like

Don’t ever post on this character again, you’ll ruin your #666. :frowning:

1 Like