Blizz classic team my beta vanished

The same thing happened to me, its very clear blizz didn’t mean to give us access to the beta server. They’re not going to say sorry. The most you’re gonna get from them is 0.5 days of game time for BFA

This clip does nothing for you.

No beta in my launcher so they didn’t invite us unsubs by mistake :slight_smile:

You not being able to servers is you being locked out.

If it happened to me, I’d be sad, but it’s unreasonable to request EVERYONE get into beta just because of a mistake.

1 Like

Too late :stuck_out_tongue:

But, but, isn’t the customer always right ?

1 Like

Rip in pepperonis.

1 Like

We both have it still in our launcher though where others who had beta/stress test had it removed.

1 Like

They ripped your poor level 2 body right out of the realm.
NO BETA FOR YOU

Turn that anger into creativity! Start a support group style thread where you all can piss and moan together. Call it something catchy, like, “Beta-and-Switch,” or, “Cut Beta and Run.” The possibilities are endless!

1 Like

indeed it does

And make a t-shirt “I almost got to play the classic beta”

It’s apparently a bug, and everyone was supposed to have it removed from what I can gather. It’s apparently only the people who had the whole PTR account issue during the stress test invites, that still somehow have it.

It’s beta… Geta grip…

You got an actual blue post on that?

1 Like

The more that issue pops up and causes problems the more I want to see Blizzard explain just what the hell caused this PTR problem in the first place.

2 Likes

And what are u going to do with the data?

Nothing…

Actually this is Blizzard. They’ve had 15 years of practice in making “messes” !!!

No, but the only people who had the issue with multiple PTR accounts still have their stress test from what I read here. They probably forgot to wipe the invites they had to send out in the 2nd wave due to those people affected.

A blue post did say that the invites were likely just for that one stress test period and that new invites would likely be sent out for the 2nd round.

regardless to those who made a toon they should of eaten the mistake couldn’t of been that many and ppl would been like o it was a bug but ur letting me go on that’s so nice of u^^ but instated they tried to pretend it didn’t happen in a 10min fix so they will only get this