Blizz catering to bots

Blizzard already does that. It’s how they’ve banned for racism and hate speech. How they auto banned Boosters in trade. Not all reports, lol. There’s an afk penalty in bg’s which means blizzard monitors actions.

There were 2 DK bots in my last EotS random.

1 Like

My thoughts need context. Perhaps you need to reread it. You missed the nuances. :wink:

Blizzard can’t do it. They are good at plagiarizing other peoples materials and repackaging it in a cute little box. If they attempted to do what you ask, they would probably accidentally ban you “, because you are bad and on an old computer. When you PvP you lag and seem to just sit and spin in the middle of WSG. You defend all the time and don’t have any kills.

I just queued into an AV after the EotS and the same bots are in here. Same 2 bots. 6 total bot DK’s so far.

Dude. Everyone knows that blizzard uses bots to farm and sells gold on third party sites. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

They would simply sell ya gold through things like the token, but the classic purists hold their hand back,

They turn a blind eye to gold selling because they want a taste of the action. Diverting resources isn’t practical so they use things like g2g

I’m seeing that most of these DK bots are also in Blood spec to maximize uptime and honor gain.

Would any of you folks be interested in filing a class action lawsuit? My brothers an Lawyer. Ive been explaining to him whats going on. Id be willing to put up the money.

2 Likes

Even if it’s a joke, there is value you to that. The discovery portion would allow access to internal e-mail’s. We’d at least know the real reasoning. I doubt Windroot would change though :slight_smile:

1 Like

No. I would not.

Want to know what isn’t a joke?

The fact that you could be writing emails to lawyers asking for them to uncover blizzard’s shenanigans. Instead you are spinning your wheels here. Feels like a missed opportunity.

And I must tell you…

TLDR You really shouldn’t criticize Blizzard here. A buddy of mine did that last phase and didn’t see a single BIS drop. Don’t bite the hand that feeds you loot bro!

I thought Blizz wasn’t big brother? It’s a private company whose terms of service allow for the monitoring of actions by players. All actions. Not just text input. They allow this to happen.

They monitor and conspire like little evil gnomes.

For example they have arena teams piloted by pros. Just when you are about to hit benchmarks like 1850, these teams jump on and beat you. Blizzard wants to keep you playing.

They are watching—they are working

stay woke brother!

You described the MMR system. Weird that you would bring that up when we’re talking about bots. Specifically, bots in BG’s. This dude is all about the dog whistles. Just dredging up anything to derail this discussion. None of it is even remotely on topic. Good thing I work from home.

This is all part of the topic. Blizzard conspires with bots, pro pvpers, and gold sellers. It is all part of the forest, but you are stuck on the trees.

You don’t understand the forces you are messing with.

This one time in 2007 an employee of Bobby Kotick named Michele “Shelly” Diane Miscavige hired someone he didn’t like. She hasn’t been seen in public since.

She did not work from home either….

Just from anecdotal evidence. It seems that AB has the fewest bots. Queuing into one now.

When your game bugs out and you get stuck in AB don’t blame me.

You are exposed to the blizzard—beware of frostbite.

I do not see any bots on my team for AB.
edit we gained a bot mid battle when someone left a losing game

Blizzard has read your posts and is trying to throw you off.

Don’t become snow blind. See through the blizzard

yeah, i was hoping that there was a BG that the bots deemed less worthwhile, but with random BG rewards it’s not happening. The bots just random queue.

Naw. Normally they stick to certain BGs. Blizzard is obviously angry that you are exposing them, so they putting you in BGs with bots. They want you to quit so they can sit back and rake in that bot money. You are messing with their loot.

But but but… Ret got buffed a little booboohooboo!