Blizz, can you give Dark Iron Dwarf and common Dwarf beardless options plz?

Blizz, can you give Dark Iron Dwarf and common Dwarf beardless options plz?
I still remember the datamined 9.0 dwarf customizations from wowhead. There are some pics where a male dwarf has glorious mustache and no beard. OMG that is so awesome! I was thinking I would definitely play that! Can you give this option (trimmed mustache as what dwarf has now in game + no beard) to all common dwarves and Dark Iron Dwarves? Especially Dark Iron ones, as there are no short beard options for them. Long beards are cool, but sometimes I do want shorter ones.
Thanks!!!

3 Likes

I’ve always wondered why dwarves HAVE to have beards. They can make really kick @ss guns but are unable to make decent razor blades or scissors? Come on…:wink:

1 Like

Ikr?!
Maybe historically dwarves a hairy race. But come on, I bet some of them want to shave!

Don’t you touch those fine beards ya heathens!!

7 Likes

Is a dwarf even a dwarf without a beard? It’d be like trolls without troll toes.

3 Likes

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/59/57/9e/59579e337633174db823747c164d0438.jpg

3 Likes

Where do you think they keep the sausages and beer?

Gentlemen please turn in your dwarf cards and leave through the back exit. We don’t want people thinking your associated with us.

3 Likes

yes! like this! lol (without the sideburn though)

Or without tusks

Leaf lovers.

It’s the price of being that manly

I always assumed it was a cultural thing.

How some cultures value tattoos they get and how they keep their hair. It might seem weird to us don’t hold those values but to dwarf customs cutting their beards might be the ultimate taboo or shame.

However I would definitely go beardless if it was an option

I cannot support this. For obvious reasons.

4 Likes

This borders on Heresy I tell ya!

You leave the beards alone! A male Dwarf without a beard? Oh the horror!

(Unfortunately it won’t let me post on my female Dwarf… grrr)

3 Likes

I played a beardless Dwarf in Dragon Age. It was kind of weird at first but the look really grew on me.

even if it were a taboo, there must be outcasts! i want to play a beardless male dwarf with glorious mustache!!! :rofl:

Considering Blizz stance on any customization for SL from here on out seems unlikely. Would be nice though!

For now you get:
https://www.wowhead.com/item=174920/coifcurls-close-shave-kit

Blizz don’t listen to OP. That’s like asking for an Orc without rippling muscles or a Worgen with no fur… why would anyone want that?

2 Likes

What sacrilege is this!? I demand the rest of the Dwarven people stuff this heathen into an empty ale barrel and cast it into the firey chasm that is the molten core!

3 Likes