Bliz Hates Lady Draenei *I have proof*

Does the problem affect male draeneis or lightforged?

Slightly off topic, do you think a draenei would properly be able to kick, not back kicks, those i assume are pretty powerful, but front kicks, side kicks, roundhouses and so on.

1 Like

We can change. We get the clipping and you get:

1 Like

I don’t know What Your talking about. I go to that lovely barber in New Dal and get the full spa treatment, which includes a hoofacure, trims my hooves and a applies nice gel coat color to match my.mogs. check it out! You won’t be disappointed!

1 Like

Just ask the stable hand in SW to shoe you, I’m sure you could find some horseshoes that are functional and glamorous.

They can be a Monk so I assume so.

I think they’d have issues kicking higher forward, only low blows, backwards for the head shots.

1 Like

I waggle out of pain…
waggles of pain ;-;

If only you knew how hard it was to wield the hammer of the light while also not being able to walk properly…

1 Like

Actually, speaking of bad design with hooves, it reminds me of the fact that on most of the horse mounts, the rider is sitting way too far back. Drives me nuts, so I play horde. Fewer horses.

2 Likes

Did your father trim cloven hoofed animals? Draenei hooves look closer to deer than horses, to me.

Laminitis in deer is usually from too many carbs- stop eating all of those cookies!! Do you hear, sweet little gnome cookie guy ? No more cookies for Draenei.

But I would love to see some hoof bling.

3 Likes

I just want normal shoes.

1 Like

Goat foot fetishist is a special niche lol.

1 Like

You get me <3

1 Like

nah. But I did google the effects on Goats and they also suffer from similar conditions =(.

Hoof bling on the menu fo sho. Cuz we sure don’t have any shoes!

1 Like

I wouldn’t know, i ride Jeweled Panthers :P. But I’ll have to look into it! Would drive me bonkers having been raised around horses lol

1 Like

I wasnt aware anyone looked at a lady draenei’s hooves. Always the fanny or the tatas.

Or so people have led me to believe…

1 Like

I think… you misspelled “Draenei Enthusiast” wrong :wink: LOL

There’s a reason they are always looking for blacksmiths with grinding wheels to take care of their gorgeous hooves.

1 Like

Bump for hoof fetishists every where, or tail fetishists, or alien goat girl fetishists.

Whatever makes your bloat float.

I always thought our ankles look a bit goofy. They just seem a bit thick.

1 Like

Yeah, Draenei hooves aren’t goat hooves at all. Goat hooves are split into seperate “nails” so to speak. Draenei have one solid hoof more in line with cows, deer, horses.

2 Likes

I’m happy with female Draenei appearance. I worry they might give us the male goblin treatment and they’d make us worse.

1 Like

Is it Sunday? It’s not Sunday yet.