Bliz Hates Lady Draenei *I have proof*

Ok, so with all the excitement of Shadowlands and it’s new character creation options being implemented, I felt now was the time to discuss a highly important topic…

Oh yes, as you read on you will discover a topic so interesting, so intriguing, so thought provoking and down right mind blowingly important that your eyes will struggle to pull away.

In Shadowlands, we’ll be able to customize many things on many races, but none will suffer as we the lady Draenei have, and will continue to do!

Oh the pain! The AGONY! WHY Blizzard, hath you done this to us?!

Our hooves. YES, our HOOVES.

The very foundation that supports our entire physical being and helps us stand upright, hath been sorely neglected for 13 years now!

(hang in there intellectuals, there’s a disturbingly accurate point I’m nonchalantly getting to :wink: ).

I digress…

The very FOUNDATION upon which we stand is so poorly designed I cannot possibly begin to fathom.

We, the lady Draenei are FOUNDERED… the medical term for our condition is called “Laminitis” and is defined by the following (this is where your eyeballz ever near with gushing curiosity).

Laminitis: a disease that affects the feet of ungulates and is found mostly in horses and cattle. Clinical signs include foot tenderness progressing to inability to walk, increased digital pulses, and increased temperature in the hooves.

Now. A quick google search will reveal to you the severity of this point, and why it is imperative that the Lady Draenei be immediately rushed to reconstructive graphic design to relieve us of this endless agony!

THIS ( tinyurl. com/y5esdvmn ) is a diagram how how hooves work; the top left indicating how hooves SHOULD be properly cared for, and the bottom right displaying the current state of poor Draenei Podiatry…

Ladies and gentlemen, what we have here is an absolute travesty and neglect of care to our hooved kind. As if it’s not bad enough we can’t find any shoes to wear, we have to live in an endless state of pain and torment with every step we take…

Blizzard, we beg of you. Get us a Ferrier ( en.wikipedia. org/wiki/Farrier ) and FIX OUR HOOVES.

And this concludes my concerns. I hope you hath enjoyed thy read.

Cheers, Sam.

12 Likes

You look like a Night Elf to me.

:four_leaf_clover:

20 Likes

Yes muh friend. I have quite literally never used the forums. It’s updated to now reflect my better self :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

My erotic Sylvanas - Denathrius fanfiction gets deleted but this chick can wax poetic about FemDraenei hooves for 18 paragraphs and that’s alright with y’all

12 Likes

It’s a Draenei blessing lol

6 Likes

Blizzard hates female Draenei?

Male Goblins still exist in 2020.

Trust me, if you play a draenei of either race you got more in your beared or horn customizations than Goblins got overall.

4 Likes

Erotic fanfiction? 1 - lame, 2 - forums is no place for it

It’s not so much a customization issue than it is an overal design flaw that is crippingly painful. With every step I take, I feel I draw ever nearer to never walking again.

1 Like

You’re right I just needed to vent.

/cry

1 Like

Nobody looks at our hooves, honey.

It’s all about the /waggle.

They love to stare.

… and I love that they do.

/WAGGLE

13 Likes

stares intently

6 Likes

I feel this in my soul! :wink: but my feet still hurt; and I know yours do too!

Does the new cosmetic settings coming with shadowlands do anything to help with clipping? Cause that’s REALLY the problem with Draenei.

It’s almost impossible to find a good looking helm to wear with them because their horns stick out. There desperately needs to be an option to turn off horns while a helm is equipped.

1 Like

Sorry. Get to your point. Didn’t read past this.

better yet, design helmets that acknowledge Draenei asthetics lol. Between boots and helms, gear just doesn’t mesh well with us. Which is odd considering we came with the first expansion lol!

We literally have shoes that are 100% invisible; how does that work out :confused:

3 Likes

I like lady draenei with or without new customizations :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Preach it sister/brother!

1 Like

Faith of O’ros!

O’ros releases a woeful dirge as he is disintegrated :cold_sweat:

2 Likes

/hug

/WAGGLE

3 Likes

I’ma scream it from the roof tops! Our hooves are longer than Night Elves ears!