Bliz Hates Lady Draenei *I have proof*

I forgot ya’ll existed lol. Is that race any popular at all? I have like one Alliance character at like 40 and mostly I saw Nelfs for days.

But yes for more options!

HOW CAN YOU BE COMPLAINING ABOUT YOUR PERFECTLY FINE HOOVES WHEN SO MANY OTHER RACES AREN’T GETTING AS MANY CUSTOMIZATIONS AS YOU?!

/fumes

Ehem, sorry… needed to get that out.

My point is, your hooves are fine, you aren’t suffering from some overdramatic disease and Blizzard obviously adores female draenei.

1 Like

can’t wait to /waggle with that new long accessorized tail though! from /waggle to /swaggle!

1 Like

Was all that text that I just read seriously just about hooves? :dizzy_face:

Don’t brag about your tail options, we worgen don’t even have a tail.

1 Like

in all seriousness… my dad was legit a ferrier for 15 years. Staring at foundered hooves dang near kills me LOL. The post had to be made. I can die happy now.

Actually I think our hooves match our bras. I saw it on a very reputable video sharing website.

1 Like

Eh, I’m ok with the length of my tail.

Too long and it’ll just drag on the ground.

I’m just looking forward to new tail jewelry.

1 Like

poor gals sporting that crop! But you make a seriously valid point!

Well how would I know that?!

2 Likes

Buy me dinner and find out.

wink

3 Likes

Ohh so this is how I ended up marrying all those good folks on the marry and divorce the player above you threads.

3 Likes

I definitely sympathize with you and your… condition. It’s not fair the wolf got no tail that’s for sure.

I’ll add this to my list of next topics to make… my better half is a Worgen and after reading your reply, I am now on fire to bring justice to both our races!

2 Likes

You can also show your support on

1 Like

Is there a TL;DR version?

I’ll have you know I have a folder of pictures of many famous hooves.

google “foundered hooves” or “Laminitis”

1 Like

This is not the place for Dr.G my friend. But thank you for the flattering comment :wink:

I think the Draenei (& all our shoeless friends) would benefit a lot from having more ankle decorations. If they can’t fit into shoes at the very least give them ankle guards like the succubus you see from the orb of the fel temptress has. It looks cool. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

“Lost, but not forgotten!”