Bliz Hates Lady Draenei *I have proof*

poor gals sporting that crop! But you make a seriously valid point!

Well how would I know that?!

2 Likes

Buy me dinner and find out.

wink

3 Likes

Ohh so this is how I ended up marrying all those good folks on the marry and divorce the player above you threads.

3 Likes

I definitely sympathize with you and your… condition. It’s not fair the wolf got no tail that’s for sure.

I’ll add this to my list of next topics to make… my better half is a Worgen and after reading your reply, I am now on fire to bring justice to both our races!

2 Likes

You can also show your support on

1 Like

Is there a TL;DR version?

I’ll have you know I have a folder of pictures of many famous hooves.

google “foundered hooves” or “Laminitis”

1 Like

This is not the place for Dr.G my friend. But thank you for the flattering comment :wink:

I think the Draenei (& all our shoeless friends) would benefit a lot from having more ankle decorations. If they can’t fit into shoes at the very least give them ankle guards like the succubus you see from the orb of the fel temptress has. It looks cool. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

“Lost, but not forgotten!”

Does the problem affect male draeneis or lightforged?

Slightly off topic, do you think a draenei would properly be able to kick, not back kicks, those i assume are pretty powerful, but front kicks, side kicks, roundhouses and so on.

1 Like

We can change. We get the clipping and you get:

1 Like

I don’t know What Your talking about. I go to that lovely barber in New Dal and get the full spa treatment, which includes a hoofacure, trims my hooves and a applies nice gel coat color to match my.mogs. check it out! You won’t be disappointed!

1 Like

Just ask the stable hand in SW to shoe you, I’m sure you could find some horseshoes that are functional and glamorous.

They can be a Monk so I assume so.

I think they’d have issues kicking higher forward, only low blows, backwards for the head shots.

1 Like

I waggle out of pain…
waggles of pain ;-;

If only you knew how hard it was to wield the hammer of the light while also not being able to walk properly…

1 Like

Actually, speaking of bad design with hooves, it reminds me of the fact that on most of the horse mounts, the rider is sitting way too far back. Drives me nuts, so I play horde. Fewer horses.

2 Likes

Did your father trim cloven hoofed animals? Draenei hooves look closer to deer than horses, to me.

Laminitis in deer is usually from too many carbs- stop eating all of those cookies!! Do you hear, sweet little gnome cookie guy ? No more cookies for Draenei.

But I would love to see some hoof bling.

3 Likes

I just want normal shoes.

1 Like