BLIZ does it again for the ret pally community. STop nerfing and start BUFFFING! this healling nerf is 100% unnecessary. AT LEAST GIVE US BETTER UTILITY if your going to nerf the ONLY thing keeping us alive after our 3-10 mins CDS

SO ret pallys got another nerf again. the only thing that keeps us alive after our 3-5 min def cds are popped. Our heals got nerfed. this meta is really fast. ALOT of classes do INSANE of damage in a short amount of time. THIS WAS A BAD NERFG NOT A HEALTHY NERF IN TODAYS META, RE-BUFF WOD! OR PLEASE GIVE US SHORTED CDS!

6 Likes

I’m not saying Ret Paladins need a buff, but it would be nice to feel like fighting Restoration Druids is not a futile endeavor.

7 Likes

Ret doesn’t need a buff or a nerf as much as we need a new rotation and kit. It can be a lot of fun just playing whack-a-mole in dungeons and raids but our class goes from bad to broken on a dime.

11 Likes

LOL

Try playing a warlock. You’re fine.

12 Likes

so blow your cooldowns and one shot players like everyone keeps seeing rets do?
survive better by killing faster?
or is it too much to ask to be more balanced?

3 Likes

yea because this post was about our “one shots” we dont even one shot any more unless ur not geared. How about u learn how to press ur defensives on time and get better?

7 Likes

I agree that the WoG nerf was the wrong fix. Healing Hands should have gotten nerfed.

I don’t agree with how you’re speaking to people. Also ironically you’re being hypocritical in the above quote. The same logic could be used against you.

2 Likes

exactly. learn to use your defensives on time and stop crying about a less then sub par nerf?
with the healing hands talent exactly how much of a nerf is it going to be? doesnt it scale with missing hp?

2 Likes

Healing was Ret’s defensive at the cost of being offensive, now its been nerfed.

6 Likes

Disagree with wog nerf with how much other classes are hitting for now. Wog helps our healers keep friends alive when heals is cced.

If our damage is increased, CC CD such as hoj reduced to 45 secs or defensive cool downs such as sacred shield CD reduced or holy power cap @ 6 instead of 5 then maybe as it means our team won’t go on the defensive as much then maybe can somewhat justify this unwarranted nerf.

2 Likes

Is this nerf on top of the 20% people have been complaining about, or is this another one of those?

671 games played in 2s at 51% winrate with 0 3’s games played

3 Likes

20% wog nerf is still nothing, they nerfed base wog, not healing hands, so its still bonker strong.

sky isnt falling, the spec will remain extremely powerful.

wog is worth pressing more than templar’s verdict outside of goes.

Our damage don’t need buff??? With Fist of Justice you can have your hoj back up every 30sec. Having a holy power cap of 6 means we could double wog or double tv, which would be too strong currently, the 5 holy power cap is fine, if you want to double tv or wog just use magistrate’s judgement legendary.

The nerf of wog wasn’t unwarranted, it was needed and obvious. The target should’ve been healing hands, because it’s what makes wog heals for so much, and if it was nerfed to hard we could’ve swapped to selfless healer.

I just did the basic math and because they nerfed base wog and not healing hands the high end wog only with crit and wings go from 28k to 23k

2 Likes

you are bait and know nothing of the class. you can leave now.
i just see a bunch of classes here that dont know when to use there cds against a pally. whining babies. really didnt needed a nerf. im on my rouge alt constantly melting these pallys. granted, prot pallies healing is insane. but ret pally healing is 100% balanced in todays fast paced meta. Our healing is the ONLY thing keeping us and BARELY in the fight when our 3-10 mins cds are on cooldowns while everyone else has 1-3 min cds. this nerf is 100% not needed. in no offense, you just dont know how to fight against the class. maybe your just not as good as u think u are? Our healing was not the problem. people just dint know how to kill the new kind of paladin and hated that they are viable and dont like change in the pvp meta. No offense, you are just bad at fighting a paladin, so u just complain and get other trolls to complain with you until blizz does their cancer hammer.

1 Like

Hmmm, who’s opinion to grant more credence to. The ret pally with 1900/2100 rated experience, or the ret with 1300 in 2’s experience. My brain hurts going over this.

5 Likes

Kill them before they get into melee range so they can’t WoG. Ezpz.

That’s right … it’s a very fast meta. Running around with a 8 sec immunity blowing every offensive CD is good enough . The healing needs to be nerfed even more .

1 Like

cries in Havoc

2 Likes

Instead of nerfing rogues or monks they nerf us ? Monks are fotm face roll rn I really do not see the logic in this

LOL QQ, You guys want insane burst, strongest immunes/defensives and incredible healing? GTFO can’t have it all. Like 90% of arena teams were rocking some sort of Pally and it was indeed overtuned. If you are crying your instant non interruptible heal does what like 5-8k less healing you are just a baby. Accept your ( needed) nerf, adapt and move on.

9 Likes